Denny’s South Nashville Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Nashville Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Nashville Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/26/18Food was cold. Items missing, though refunded. People lined up to be seated to a less than 25% filled restaurant. Disorganized. Will not return.
- Rating 4.01/18/18Being a truck driver I love being able to place an online order and it be ready for me when I get there. The food is always good and so much better than the usual truck stop food
- Rating 4.09/11/17I always have a great experience however the app needs to have an option to cancel or change pickup times, especially since the restaurant can't change it from their end. My caretaker had something come up and I could not change the pickup time.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I have had an excellent experience with each order! I am handicapped and it works great for me to order ahead and have my weekly helper pick it up on her way to see me. She always comments about how careful and courteous the staff is and the food is always delicious. And it is so great to have "restaurant" food when I can't get out myself - and the online ordering application is easy to use with fabulous photos that are so enticing... I plan to try as much of the menu as I can... :-)