Denny’s South Nashville Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Nashville Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Nashville Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great service
- Rating 1.010/3/18The GM of this location is about one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. However he wasn't here for this service... I walked into a man saying some very sarcastic things about his last table (highly inappropriate), a customer storming out alongside me saying "Worst service ever." The same server a.c. arrogantly telling my host that her tip was I the counter behind the register, and offered an unsolicited explanation that she needed top know this because someone had been stealing her tips. Thank God this was a carry out, because this was already shaping out to be an ugly service. My take out was great, despite the front of the house being in utter disarray. This location operates well, when the GM is on site. Unfortunately, the front staff below him needs to be purged and refreshed. If this has been a dine-in attempt, I would have left and went elsewhere.
- Rating 2.07/17/18Went here just for nacho tots and they was not available and I didn't get told this information till I HAD to call back. Disappointed.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Everything was cooked good, service was great
- Rating 1.03/26/18Food was cold. Items missing, though refunded. People lined up to be seated to a less than 25% filled restaurant. Disorganized. Will not return.
- Rating 4.01/18/18Being a truck driver I love being able to place an online order and it be ready for me when I get there. The food is always good and so much better than the usual truck stop food
- Rating 4.09/11/17I always have a great experience however the app needs to have an option to cancel or change pickup times, especially since the restaurant can't change it from their end. My caretaker had something come up and I could not change the pickup time.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I have had an excellent experience with each order! I am handicapped and it works great for me to order ahead and have my weekly helper pick it up on her way to see me. She always comments about how careful and courteous the staff is and the food is always delicious. And it is so great to have "restaurant" food when I can't get out myself - and the online ordering application is easy to use with fabulous photos that are so enticing... I plan to try as much of the menu as I can... :-)