Denny’s Eastern Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Eastern Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Eastern Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/9/18It took a extra hour for me to get my food. I called up there so see whats going on.they told me my food was sitting here waiting to get picked up. Once i finally got my food it was ice cold. My iced coffee was watered down from the melted ice in it.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Food was hot with decent portions. Customer service was great.
- Rating 4.09/5/18All food was correct and very warm to hot. Delivery service was slow and person delivering blamed Dennys on food wasn't done when they got there.
- Rating 5.08/23/18Like the new remodel and food was delicious
- Rating 5.08/21/18The food was ready when I got there it was also hot & good!
- Rating 1.08/14/18Food cold and had to wait like almost from the time that it was needed to be done
- Rating 5.08/14/18Unbeatable value. Great app.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The employees were rude. I placed my order to go I was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. I got there in about 25 minutes and my order hadn't even been sent to the back. Then when I received my order all of the food was cold.
- Rating 4.08/7/18The food is good and consistent. They do seem to use a lot of plastic containers for their food. A little over kill on plastic containers. Besides that, I recommend them. Using their App for pickupis great and time saving. Staff is very friendly. A++
- Rating 3.07/31/18Missing part of my order more than once we love Dennys and order all the time but order must be correct
- Rating 2.07/31/18I had to wait 15 mins longer than the pick up time and got cold food.
- Rating 5.07/16/18It was great
- Rating 5.07/11/18Delicious
- Rating 4.07/11/18I made a carry out order. Order was ready when I arrived and was complete. Food was what I expected since I have dined a Denny's in the past. I had sufficient left overs for the next days lunch.
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food was delicious but service was so slow
- Rating 1.04/11/18ordered food online for delivery. after an hour wait I called and asked where our food was and it was still there. they didn't know who was picking up our food. after an hour and a half food finally came and it was nice and cold. will not order delivery again
- Rating 3.04/3/18The last time I went was terrible!! No form of communication. I was waiting for 50 mins for my Togo order!! Never again Denny's on Eastern Parkway
- Rating 5.03/26/18Prompt Friendly service . Recommend the carryout service. Food was hot and ready!
- Rating 4.03/15/18Very good
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food was very good but it took a while to pick it up. The hostess/cashier left the front desk area with at least 10+ people standing there waiting to be seated, pay their bills, pick up food or place their orders. She was gone for 10 minutes with more customers entering the restaurant. It felt like no one was working there.