Denny’s Eastern Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Eastern Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Eastern Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19I placed an order online. It was ready when I got there and the server was very kind and welcoming. Thanks for a great meal!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Perfect
- Rating 2.011/6/18We usually love getting to-go from Dennys, but our last visit we didn't have such a great experience. When we arrived the staff behind the pay counter didn't look up from their phone and made us wait saying someone would be right with us. We arrived after our food was to be ready, we were then told our food had been given away accidentally to a delivery driver and needed to be remade, some of what we ordered was now no longer available (mashed potatoes at 7pm which seemed weird to be out of since it was dinner time) so we had to wait an additional 15-20 minutes while our food was remade. When we arrived home the squash and zucchini side that was ordered with one meal had only 3-5 pieces of veggie and was in so much liquid it leaked onto the French fries (which were only ordered to replace the no longer available mashed potatoes) and missing the garlic bread that came with the entrée. We choose to not eat there because the staff has a tendency to be rude and because you have to walk past the bathrooms when you walk in its extremely unappealing because it always smells like a dirty restroom that someone has used copious amounts of air fresher to cover up. At this point we probably won't return any more even for to go.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great service
- Rating 1.010/16/18Awful. Rude staff meal wrong
- Rating 4.010/16/18food was good.
- Rating 2.010/9/18It took a extra hour for me to get my food. I called up there so see whats going on.they told me my food was sitting here waiting to get picked up. Once i finally got my food it was ice cold. My iced coffee was watered down from the melted ice in it.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Food was hot with decent portions. Customer service was great.
- Rating 4.09/5/18All food was correct and very warm to hot. Delivery service was slow and person delivering blamed Dennys on food wasn't done when they got there.
- Rating 5.08/23/18Like the new remodel and food was delicious
- Rating 5.08/21/18The food was ready when I got there it was also hot & good!
- Rating 1.08/14/18Food cold and had to wait like almost from the time that it was needed to be done
- Rating 5.08/14/18Unbeatable value. Great app.
- Rating 1.08/7/18The employees were rude. I placed my order to go I was told it would be ready in 20 minutes. I got there in about 25 minutes and my order hadn't even been sent to the back. Then when I received my order all of the food was cold.
- Rating 4.08/7/18The food is good and consistent. They do seem to use a lot of plastic containers for their food. A little over kill on plastic containers. Besides that, I recommend them. Using their App for pickupis great and time saving. Staff is very friendly. A++
- Rating 3.07/31/18Missing part of my order more than once we love Dennys and order all the time but order must be correct
- Rating 2.07/31/18I had to wait 15 mins longer than the pick up time and got cold food.
- Rating 5.07/16/18It was great
- Rating 5.07/11/18Delicious
- Rating 4.07/11/18I made a carry out order. Order was ready when I arrived and was complete. Food was what I expected since I have dined a Denny's in the past. I had sufficient left overs for the next days lunch.