Denny’s Eastern Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Eastern Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Eastern Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food was delicious but service was so slow
- Rating 1.04/11/18ordered food online for delivery. after an hour wait I called and asked where our food was and it was still there. they didn't know who was picking up our food. after an hour and a half food finally came and it was nice and cold. will not order delivery again
- Rating 3.04/3/18The last time I went was terrible!! No form of communication. I was waiting for 50 mins for my Togo order!! Never again Denny's on Eastern Parkway
- Rating 5.03/26/18Prompt Friendly service . Recommend the carryout service. Food was hot and ready!
- Rating 4.03/15/18Very good
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food was very good but it took a while to pick it up. The hostess/cashier left the front desk area with at least 10+ people standing there waiting to be seated, pay their bills, pick up food or place their orders. She was gone for 10 minutes with more customers entering the restaurant. It felt like no one was working there.
- Rating 1.01/25/18They said you'd get a free grand slam after making an online order. I made an online order five days ago and I haven't been credited with a free grand slam.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Food was good and hot
- Rating 2.01/9/18Honestly it is incredible that "extra crispy hashbrowns" is too difficult an order for your company.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Excellent customer service. Nothing from my order was missing, when I checked my bag.
- Rating 5.012/20/17I enjoyed my food very much
- Rating 5.012/12/17My experience is always great at Denny’s
- Rating 5.012/5/17My order was slightly wrong an service for 3rd shift sucked but overall the food was delicious
- Rating 5.011/28/17The food and service were perfect! Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/28/17The order was correct the food was fresh and delicious!Thank you!
- Rating 3.010/30/17My meal was delicious. Me and my family really enjoyed it. BUT AND THEIR IS A BUT, THE DELIVERY SERVICE THAT YOU GUYS USE IS HORBALL!!!!! AND FOR THAT REASON I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU EAT IN OR GO AND PICK IT UP!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/17I have used the online ordering a couple of times now and the food is always right, ready and hot when I pick it up. The staff is friendly and attentive.
- Rating 5.09/26/17The food was great. The serve staff friendly.
- Rating 1.08/22/17This dennys smells like urine and has for the past couple of years. Every time I go back, I think they must have fixed this issue. But it never is. It is also just filthy and lacking in integrity altogether. I can't eat food from there unless it is to-go, due to the depressing atmosphere.
- Rating 1.08/21/17I would put negative zero if I could. This location is HORRIBLE!! Food is never ready on time. There is never anyone up front to help, yet there are only 10 customers eating so where's your staff? Oh wait a waiter asked me for a light (I dont smoke) so maybe thats where everyone is....smoking?!? After waiting FOREVER they're notorious for asking ...what did you order? Instead of them looking it up I have to repeat it only for the food to be brought out wrong/missing. I don't know why I continued to place orders there. I grew up eating at Dennys, but I'm so done with them. This location needs to fire everyone & start from scratch or be closed down. VERY unprofessional service. HORRIBLE STAFF HORRIBLE SERVICE