Denny’s Herndon / Oak Grove Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Herndon / Oak Grove Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Herndon / Oak Grove Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/18Hit the spot
- Rating 5.012/27/17I always order online and have never experienced any problems. My order gets completed in a timely manner and is always great quality.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Ordered online took over two hours to pick up a 20 minutes wait time order. First time food was under cooked and all wrong. The free pie was incorrect as well. Dine in experience has always been fine but every pick up order is always wrong.
- Rating 2.010/26/17I used the order online feature and picked up my food. The order process was easy and convenient. However, when I went to pick up my food, there was one order missing. I had to wait 30-40 minutes for my missing order. Because of the long wait, the order that was ready had gotten cold. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.
- Rating 5.010/12/17The food as been great no matter what time of day I order.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Train your employees better in the customer service department
- Rating 5.09/12/17Always friendly, incredibly helpful (even when you have something missing from your order, they fix it with a high level of pleasant customer service).
- Rating 5.08/21/17Love Love the food. The pot roast melt is so delicious.