Denny’s Dutchman's Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dutchman's Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dutchman's Lane
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/5/19Great service and it's always nice to have dinner food early morning
- Rating 1.012/19/18food was cold and didnt taste as good as normal. delivery driver was rude
- Rating 1.012/16/18Worst service eever. 1 hour after we ordered delivery guy shows with less than half the order and he is mad because dennys made him wait 45mins.
After iver 2 hours of no food we went. T
Tbey agreed to comp breakfast. Fast with drinks a d taki g orders and tbey served people who came in after us. The eaitress ci ally had some one kithen. Fi g it out and serve us. So 3 hours before we ate. Not wirth it a d usung it again
- Rating 5.012/4/18The food was great and the carryout service was quick and easy. We use it often for breakfast.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Love the food
- Rating 2.08/22/18I placed an order for delivery but did not receive everything that I ordered. I called to speak to the manager but another employee answered and said that she was sorry about the mix up but the manager was in the kitchen and didn’t have time to talk to me. She took my number and told me that the manager would call me back to resolve the problem by issuing a credit back to my credit card. I received no call back nor was any credit isaued. When I called back to speak to the manager again I was told that she was too busy to talk to me but she could call me back later. Still no call back.
- Rating 1.08/8/18French toast was burnt and eggs where super cold. Just bad!
- Rating 3.07/31/18Items were missing when order was delivered. Restuarant associate had a difficult time finding the order due to miscommunication from management about order delivery merchant. Money was refunded for missing items but we'd rather have the food that was ordered.
- Rating 5.07/31/18It was our first time ordering on line for pick up and it was great!
We will definitely do it again
- Rating 3.06/28/18Need more staff at this location I have to wait twenty-five minutes for my order.
- Rating 1.06/27/18Horrible
- Rating 5.06/26/18I am a picky eater so getting food delivered is always a gamble. I left several very specific instructions and you guys followed all of them to the letter. My food was delicious and we will definitely be ordering regularly from now on.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was fresh and the service was great.
- Rating 3.01/9/18It was extremely easy to place the order. Food was ready soon after I arrived at the restaurant. The staff could have been more friendly although that has always been my experience at this location. The pot roast melt was good despite being so greasy.
- Rating 2.012/7/17I keep giving this Denny's chance after chance but they just can't get it right. My last carryout order was terribly cold. My steak was awful. They didn't have t-bone steaks that day & subbed a sirloin & it was awful. The eggs was like rubber & the holiday pancakes with raspberries looked nothing like the picture. It looked like it was just thrown in the box. No white chocolate. I was really disappointed.
- Rating 1.011/20/17I waited 45 mins to be greeted and more time to get my food because it wasn't ready at that time. The restaurant seemed to only have one server. Terrible experience.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Good was good but expensive. But... I ordered a cheesecake dessert, got charged for it, and never received it. When I attempted to call the store the published phone number did not connect. There was no alternative number. So I was left with an incorrect order, an overcharge, and no way to correct the problem. I did complain by email but have never heard anything in response. Extremely annoying.
- Rating 4.09/6/17Everyone is very nice the food is awesome. Great service.
- Rating 3.09/6/17Difficult time ordering off the app. It wouldn't accept my phone number and let me order. When I got to the restaurant nobody greeted me for 10 min then I had to wait another 10 min for my food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Ordered through the app. Food was hot and ready when I arrived!