Denny’s Dutchman's Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dutchman's Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dutchman's Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/8/18French toast was burnt and eggs where super cold. Just bad!
- Rating 3.07/31/18Items were missing when order was delivered. Restuarant associate had a difficult time finding the order due to miscommunication from management about order delivery merchant. Money was refunded for missing items but we'd rather have the food that was ordered.
- Rating 5.07/31/18It was our first time ordering on line for pick up and it was great!
We will definitely do it again
- Rating 3.06/28/18Need more staff at this location I have to wait twenty-five minutes for my order.
- Rating 1.06/27/18Horrible
- Rating 5.06/26/18I am a picky eater so getting food delivered is always a gamble. I left several very specific instructions and you guys followed all of them to the letter. My food was delicious and we will definitely be ordering regularly from now on.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was fresh and the service was great.
- Rating 3.01/9/18It was extremely easy to place the order. Food was ready soon after I arrived at the restaurant. The staff could have been more friendly although that has always been my experience at this location. The pot roast melt was good despite being so greasy.
- Rating 2.012/7/17I keep giving this Denny's chance after chance but they just can't get it right. My last carryout order was terribly cold. My steak was awful. They didn't have t-bone steaks that day & subbed a sirloin & it was awful. The eggs was like rubber & the holiday pancakes with raspberries looked nothing like the picture. It looked like it was just thrown in the box. No white chocolate. I was really disappointed.
- Rating 1.011/20/17I waited 45 mins to be greeted and more time to get my food because it wasn't ready at that time. The restaurant seemed to only have one server. Terrible experience.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Good was good but expensive. But... I ordered a cheesecake dessert, got charged for it, and never received it. When I attempted to call the store the published phone number did not connect. There was no alternative number. So I was left with an incorrect order, an overcharge, and no way to correct the problem. I did complain by email but have never heard anything in response. Extremely annoying.
- Rating 4.09/6/17Everyone is very nice the food is awesome. Great service.
- Rating 3.09/6/17Difficult time ordering off the app. It wouldn't accept my phone number and let me order. When I got to the restaurant nobody greeted me for 10 min then I had to wait another 10 min for my food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Ordered through the app. Food was hot and ready when I arrived!
- Rating 4.08/17/17It was ready and the staff were awesome
- Rating 1.08/17/17The online order process was easy. BUT the restaurant did not deliver and when I called the restaurant they had no idea what the online was, or how to deal with it or answer questions. Then when I drove all the way there the wait was very long and then the order was wrong.