Denny’s S Lakeview Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Lakeview Dr
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Lakeview Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was ordered for carry out. The pancakes ROCKED as usual. The hubs LOVED the limited time grand slam.....2 eggs, 2 pcs of bacon, 2 sausage links, 2 pancakes and hash browns. He was hoping you would decide to keep it on your menu.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Our food was all correct and pickup was quick.
- Rating 3.010/16/18Food was good. Disappointed order was not done when stated
- Rating 4.010/10/18Waitresses are nice and food was good, but they put mushrooms instead of onions
- Rating 5.010/4/18Food is so good and the service is excellent
- Rating 5.09/25/18The staff are always courteous, timely, & polite. The food is cooked fresh & as requested. I place my order online & pay w/ my debit card through the site. There isn't a place to leave a tip. You don't sign a receipt either when you pick up & I never have cash so maybe adding that option would he helpful & appreciated by the servers.
- Rating 2.09/25/18This is the first time my order was not on point. There were toppings on my burger I did not order and they didnt give me my cheesecake at all. Very disappointing
- Rating 5.08/15/18Pancakes are da bomb!!!!!
- Rating 4.07/27/18Everything tasted great and really hit the spot! Just wish they wouldn’t forget the condiments and such , but I will definitely be using this service again
- Rating 2.07/17/18One of my entrees was not correct, fries were soggy, & chicken nuggets were very dry. First & last time ordering here.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was cooked to order and oh so yummy!!!! BEST. PANCAKES. EVER!!!!!!!
- Rating 2.04/26/18SANDWICH WAS FALLING APART AND FRIES WERE HALF DONE & COLD
- Rating 4.04/10/18Got my order right, but you really need to deliver.
- Rating 3.03/6/18They didn't put any syrup in the bag to go with my pancakes.
- Rating 4.03/6/18As always great food... food order was correct and ready 5 minutes after the pick up time. The only complaint I had was that they forgot to make our 2 milk shakes so we had to wait another 10 minutes for those before we could leave...
- Rating 4.02/1/18The past few months I've been super busy and haven't had much time to cook. I have ordered from Denny's sometimes up to 3 times in one week. The food is always great and they always have it ready for me to pick up very fast. My babies love the chocolate chip pancakes and my favorite is the tilapia ranchero with sauteed squash and zucchini and cheddar mash potatoes. Last night I got off work and called in an order. It took a little longer than usual but was still pretty quick and no problem at all. I went to leave and the cook slams his hand on the metal food shelf very loudly and yells at the waitress cause she forgot to put my order in the bag. I had 5 orders and I hadn't left yet so it wasn't that big of a deal. The manager came up and apologized to me and I said it was okay. I never leave reviews but they had several full tables and this really bothered me. Mistakes are going to happen, it's life. I felt like this cook was very wrong in calling this waitress out as loud as he did and his temper was a bit much. Denny's is our favorite restaurant in town and I was very disappointed last night. If someone can not handle correcting someone in a decent manner especially infront of customers the food industry is problem not the most fitting job for them. This waitress handled the situation very well and even though she did mess up the cook was the one that was way out of line.
- Rating 2.01/17/18Food was good but there was a hair in my hamburger.
- Rating 5.09/25/17We have been going to this Denny's for several years. The service has always been excellent and the food yummy.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Except experience, we visit this location often. Did find it disappointing that the new online ordering service didn't allow for a tip to be added digitally; since all the waitstaff persistently work extremely hard.