Denny’s S Lakeview Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Lakeview Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Lakeview Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/17/18One of my entrees was not correct, fries were soggy, & chicken nuggets were very dry. First & last time ordering here.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Food was cooked to order and oh so yummy!!!! BEST. PANCAKES. EVER!!!!!!!
- Rating 2.04/26/18SANDWICH WAS FALLING APART AND FRIES WERE HALF DONE & COLD
- Rating 4.04/10/18Got my order right, but you really need to deliver.
- Rating 3.03/6/18They didn't put any syrup in the bag to go with my pancakes.
- Rating 4.03/6/18As always great food... food order was correct and ready 5 minutes after the pick up time. The only complaint I had was that they forgot to make our 2 milk shakes so we had to wait another 10 minutes for those before we could leave...
- Rating 4.02/1/18The past few months I've been super busy and haven't had much time to cook. I have ordered from Denny's sometimes up to 3 times in one week. The food is always great and they always have it ready for me to pick up very fast. My babies love the chocolate chip pancakes and my favorite is the tilapia ranchero with sauteed squash and zucchini and cheddar mash potatoes. Last night I got off work and called in an order. It took a little longer than usual but was still pretty quick and no problem at all. I went to leave and the cook slams his hand on the metal food shelf very loudly and yells at the waitress cause she forgot to put my order in the bag. I had 5 orders and I hadn't left yet so it wasn't that big of a deal. The manager came up and apologized to me and I said it was okay. I never leave reviews but they had several full tables and this really bothered me. Mistakes are going to happen, it's life. I felt like this cook was very wrong in calling this waitress out as loud as he did and his temper was a bit much. Denny's is our favorite restaurant in town and I was very disappointed last night. If someone can not handle correcting someone in a decent manner especially infront of customers the food industry is problem not the most fitting job for them. This waitress handled the situation very well and even though she did mess up the cook was the one that was way out of line.
- Rating 2.01/17/18Food was good but there was a hair in my hamburger.
- Rating 5.09/25/17We have been going to this Denny's for several years. The service has always been excellent and the food yummy.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Except experience, we visit this location often. Did find it disappointing that the new online ordering service didn't allow for a tip to be added digitally; since all the waitstaff persistently work extremely hard.