Denny’s Old Minden Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Old Minden Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Old Minden Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18I placed my order online. When I arrived at the time it was suppose to be ready the lady at the counter tells me there wasn’t any sourdough bread & asked what else I’d like. I was very because my contact info was on the order & they could have called me to ask instead of waiting until I was there. Then, after getting my food home I realized it had just been thrown together. My club sandwich did not have everything on it, it was thrown together & the extra avocado I paid for was a small nickel size amount. Overall I was very disappointed with my order.
- Rating 4.03/14/18First time I did an online order. They forgot the gravy on the mashed potatoes
- Rating 5.03/14/18My order was ready when I walked into Denny’s and the server was very nice. No complaints!!!!
- Rating 2.02/28/18First I tried to make my order online and it wouldn't let me, then I called was put on hold forever then they just hung up on me, and finally was able to put my order in online. Got there and it took them some time to get my order together.
- Rating 3.02/20/18The food was good but service sucked. She didn't greet us thanked us had a stuck up look on her face. I wanted to tell her if you unhappy with your job quit. Customers services is about smiling and speaking.
- Rating 5.01/30/18I wish they would have put diced tomatoes on my nachos like last time but the service was great
- Rating 1.012/19/17This was my first time ordering online for Denny’s. I’ve been in the store maybe twice before. The service was good the second time and excellent the first time. But in reference to the online order I was missing my grits and my pecan pie. When I arrived to pick it up the young lady was slumped over the counter just looking at me. I had to speak to her and let her know I was there to pick up an order. She didn’t speak back and only said we’re out of fajita sauce. I didn’t call the store or return to get my items because I was over it by then. I understand things happen but if you’re in customer service then everyone that comes in contact with you should feel welcomed when coming into the establishment. It’s likely I won’t be returning.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Had an issue, but Holly, the GM, was very gracious, and not only handled it quickly, she went beyond!! With her at the helm, this store will continue to do very, very well!! I can’t recommend this restaurant enough!!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was great and ready on time! Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Best place to eat. .
- Rating 1.09/19/17Suppose to be 12-20 wait got the order wrong put peppers & onions in my skillet then chicken was raw. Also never received my dessert. Then my husband steak skillet was suppose to be eggs over medium they were scrambled. It took over an hour to get the foods. Restaurant wasn't busy. We were unhappy with out order an the time it took. We tried to say just cancel the order. I ordered online with my App using the App for the first time they messed up the entire order
- Rating 5.09/6/17My mom and I eat from there on a regular bases, it is usually a to order. Absolutely love anything we get, haven't had a bad experience.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Very,very good..
- Rating 5.08/19/17I Love ordering online. It is convenient. You should add a tip feature where a person can add a tip to their order.