Denny’s Old Minden Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Old Minden Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Old Minden Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/17This was my first time ordering online for Denny’s. I’ve been in the store maybe twice before. The service was good the second time and excellent the first time. But in reference to the online order I was missing my grits and my pecan pie. When I arrived to pick it up the young lady was slumped over the counter just looking at me. I had to speak to her and let her know I was there to pick up an order. She didn’t speak back and only said we’re out of fajita sauce. I didn’t call the store or return to get my items because I was over it by then. I understand things happen but if you’re in customer service then everyone that comes in contact with you should feel welcomed when coming into the establishment. It’s likely I won’t be returning.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Had an issue, but Holly, the GM, was very gracious, and not only handled it quickly, she went beyond!! With her at the helm, this store will continue to do very, very well!! I can’t recommend this restaurant enough!!
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was great and ready on time! Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Best place to eat. .
- Rating 1.09/19/17Suppose to be 12-20 wait got the order wrong put peppers & onions in my skillet then chicken was raw. Also never received my dessert. Then my husband steak skillet was suppose to be eggs over medium they were scrambled. It took over an hour to get the foods. Restaurant wasn't busy. We were unhappy with out order an the time it took. We tried to say just cancel the order. I ordered online with my App using the App for the first time they messed up the entire order
- Rating 5.09/6/17My mom and I eat from there on a regular bases, it is usually a to order. Absolutely love anything we get, haven't had a bad experience.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Very,very good..
- Rating 5.08/19/17I Love ordering online. It is convenient. You should add a tip feature where a person can add a tip to their order.