Denny’s Greenwood Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greenwood Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greenwood Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18.
- Rating 3.010/16/18Seem to have trouble lately with additional salad and dressings required orders
- Rating 3.010/9/18I love breakfast there but hate that you use that nasty precooked bacon!! Get some real bacon out I will go back to the Waffle house.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Good job on order
- Rating 4.07/11/18The app does not give us the option to order an extra side ( broccolis, corn, etc )!
- Rating 3.04/3/18We had to wait 20 minutes after arriving to get our to go order, and we didn’t have everything in our order.
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love this Denny’s! They always get the order ready get and everyone is friendly and helpful! Best Denny’s in the area by far!
- Rating 4.01/2/18Love the new pancakes
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great place for excellent meal!
- Rating 1.08/28/17All the food was cold. Told them about they whine about it. So left it there bc they said they could not do anything about. It will be my last time stopping at a dennys