Denny’s Lake Charles
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lake Charles
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lake Charles
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.05/15/192 orders of pancakes delivered with 0 syrup. The comment listed on the order, in 2 places, was to provide sugar free syrup, and this, nor regular, was provided. Also my wife’s crepe dis not have Nutella as indicated on the menu. Not happy with this Mother’s Day order. Denny’s should look at the system that Texas Roadhouse is using- an employee physically checks the order and marks on the receipt that each item is correct. If I wouldn’t have had syrup available at home then I would have rejected the entire order. On a positive note, the food was well cooked.Response from Denny's5/18/19Dear Kane M thanks for informing us about your last visit. I would like to extend you a invite back to you and your wife to enjoy a Nutella breakfast. We are looking for ways to improve on ways so this unfortunate situations wont be a issue to valued guests such as urself . Thanks for reaching out and let us know. When you come in be sure to ask for manager so we can take care of you and introduce urself.
- Rating 3.02/20/19This location is so inconsistent and can’t seem to follow the simplest of directions. I submitted it myself, so I know it was entered correctly. We received 2 sriracha burgers instead of one and the regular cheese burothat was supposed to be DRY
- Rating 5.012/18/18Awesome food! Waiting for my food took a bit of time tho. I ordered ahead of time so i wouldnt have to wait and i ended up waiting anyway.
- Rating 3.012/4/18My omelet was great except it was missing the cheese. Didn't notice until I took the first bite. Overall my meal was to my liking.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I understand that it was Thanksgiving and it was busy but I placed my order through the app an hour ahes of time. I got there 15 minutes after my pickup time and my order wasn't ready. I had to get to work and asked the hostess if she would check the status of it and she turned around and respinded with "When it is ready they will bring it to me!". I don't think it was to much to ask for someone to check on an order I placed an hour earlier.
When I got my order the food was just thrown together and it was unedible. I threw almost $30 away. I don't think I will be returning.
- Rating 5.09/28/18Great service as usual.
- Rating 5.09/5/18My favorite when I jus feel like eating breakfast for no reasonResponse from Denny's9/10/18Thank you so much for your review!
- Rating 1.08/14/18when i dine in, i always use my AARP membership card to get my discount. when i ordered online, i did not see a space to key in this info and when i picked up my order and gave the cashier my membership card, she refused it. i will NEVER ordered online again! plus the food was cold.
- Rating 4.07/16/18I absolutely love the 9- grain pancakes.
- Rating 1.07/3/18When I pulled up 4 employees were walking out and a fifth went to a sit on the bench infront to smoke.
Once I walked in (17 mins of my 20 mins my order would be ready for pick up) my order was sitting for god knows how long on the counter where the registers are. Not on a warmer. Bagged up and getting cold.
Once I drove the half a mile home My lettuce was super slimy and my burgers were cold. Won’t be doing that again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great experience. Ordered online and the the food was ready on time and taste great.