Denny’s Lake Charles
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lake Charles
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lake Charles
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/20/19This location is so inconsistent and can’t seem to follow the simplest of directions. I submitted it myself, so I know it was entered correctly. We received 2 sriracha burgers instead of one and the regular cheese burothat was supposed to be DRY
- Rating 5.012/18/18Awesome food! Waiting for my food took a bit of time tho. I ordered ahead of time so i wouldnt have to wait and i ended up waiting anyway.
- Rating 3.012/4/18My omelet was great except it was missing the cheese. Didn't notice until I took the first bite. Overall my meal was to my liking.
- Rating 1.011/28/18I understand that it was Thanksgiving and it was busy but I placed my order through the app an hour ahes of time. I got there 15 minutes after my pickup time and my order wasn't ready. I had to get to work and asked the hostess if she would check the status of it and she turned around and respinded with "When it is ready they will bring it to me!". I don't think it was to much to ask for someone to check on an order I placed an hour earlier.
When I got my order the food was just thrown together and it was unedible. I threw almost $30 away. I don't think I will be returning.
- Rating 5.09/28/18Great service as usual.
- Rating 5.09/5/18My favorite when I jus feel like eating breakfast for no reasonResponse from Denny's9/10/18Thank you so much for your review!
- Rating 1.08/14/18when i dine in, i always use my AARP membership card to get my discount. when i ordered online, i did not see a space to key in this info and when i picked up my order and gave the cashier my membership card, she refused it. i will NEVER ordered online again! plus the food was cold.
- Rating 4.07/16/18I absolutely love the 9- grain pancakes.
- Rating 1.07/3/18When I pulled up 4 employees were walking out and a fifth went to a sit on the bench infront to smoke.
Once I walked in (17 mins of my 20 mins my order would be ready for pick up) my order was sitting for god knows how long on the counter where the registers are. Not on a warmer. Bagged up and getting cold.
Once I drove the half a mile home My lettuce was super slimy and my burgers were cold. Won’t be doing that again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great experience. Ordered online and the the food was ready on time and taste great.