Denny’s Mansfield Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mansfield Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mansfield Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Food was ready quickly and the staff was awesome
- Rating 5.04/4/18I use the app to order lunch weekly. I am never disappointed. Food is usually ready by the time I walk in the door. Excellent service.
- Rating 2.03/26/18My food was cold and the sausage was very salty
- Rating 4.03/14/18Sides wrong again but it was ok
- Rating 1.03/7/18The food was cold bread was soggy and the service was HORRIBLE.. I will not spend my money there ever again
- Rating 3.03/6/18My food is NEVER accurate, and I’ve given too many chances. I don’t know if I’ll eat at Denny’s anymore. It’s upsetting at the blatant disregard for customer service.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service. Food hot, on time and nicely packaged.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great experience using the online ordering. Breakfast hot and nicely packaged.
- Rating 5.01/16/18Awesome
- Rating 5.01/9/18Excellent food.
- Rating 3.010/26/17Good food but sometimes they don't get my order correct
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food was made quickly and was hot when I arrived to pick it up. Online ordering was convenient and quick. Everything in my order was correct and packed in to go bags well .
- Rating 5.09/19/17Always have great customer's service
- Rating 1.09/6/17I ordered online and scheduled a pick up time. When I got there to pick up my food the receipt said the order had been checked for being correct, but when I arrived home the fries were cold, the burger didn't have any lettuce, tomatoes, onions or pickles. It did not have any mushrooms on it either. I will not order from this restaurant in the future. This has happened to me twice same location
- Rating 3.09/6/17My husband picked up the order and brought it home. About one-third of the order was not in the bag. When I called, they were very nice about it and offered to prepare the missing items. I requested that they remake the entire order because my family eats our meals together. They obliged with no hesitation. The issue was remedied easily but it cost us two trips to the store (20min each round trip) and I'm not sure how you forget to cook an entire third of an order in the first place.
- Rating 2.09/6/17This is the only restaurant open at the end of my shift. There is always SOMETHING wrong. Normally smaller things like I order a burger with no cheese and no pickles and both are on there. I order pancakes n sausage and get pancakes and bacon. Or order a strawberry shake and get vanilla. I do online ordering and no one knows how to refund something that was done incorrectly so I always take a loss. I order pancakes alot since those you really can't get wrong. I wish they had a leader in that store who would encourage staff to get it right
- Rating 5.08/21/17Never ever had a problem with this location. The Zesty Nachos are amazing!!!!