Denny’s Fall River
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fall River
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fall River
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Awesome 👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
- Rating 3.012/4/18Food is always cokd. Even when I arrive before it's done
- Rating 5.011/15/18Have dined there only one time so far...but will indeed visit and dine once again...if you have a server named Rebecca??? give her a promotion~~~very sweet , not pushy and always had a smile....Thank you! Joan Robinson
- Rating 4.011/14/18good food, good prices, quality service.
- Rating 5.011/14/18The food was just like homemade. The experience there was awesome. Strongly recommend this Denny's again. Thank you
- Rating 1.011/6/18While I do love some of their items, the meals are very inconsistent. You never know what you're gonna get! The last time I ordered the bourbon sizzler chicken, the chicken was so chewy. I couldn't even eat it and ended up throwing it out. So sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. It depends on whose working I suppose.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Service was terriable will not return
- Rating 1.010/7/18They forgot my 3 scrambled eggs and my son's 2 sausage links.
- Rating 1.010/4/18Horrible. Was missing food, had to go all the way back and all they did was throw some eggs into the box and I came home with food that was ice cold. Never ordering or going there again.
- Rating 4.09/26/18staff personnel is exceptional. For is more than adequate.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Can't figure out why I have to pay for 2 pancakes when I order 1. You only make 1 at a time.
- Rating 3.09/5/18I thought the service was good, but my burgers were to well done.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Food was terrible terrible and the service was not that good the Denny's in Warwick is better and the service is better
- Rating 5.08/21/18Excellent food and service.
- Rating 2.07/24/18I order the food and it told me I had a wait if about 20 minutes which was great however when I arrived at the store about 25 minutes after the order was place my order was never started because it was not received. I had to sit and wait for an additional 30 minutes to get my food.
The food was great however the wait was a massive inconvenience.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Everything was just as ordered, hot and delicious. Thank you Denny's of Fall River.
- Rating 5.07/11/18I love the French toast it tasted so delicious!
- Rating 5.04/27/18Always a great place to eat any meal or even just desert. a taste for everyone.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Excellent nth service, great food
- Rating 1.04/3/18Food quality was poor and took excessively long for my take out order. 2nd time I have had bad experience here within one month.