Denny’s Northampton St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Northampton St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Northampton St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/183rd time ordering with the same issues. Food arrived really cold & soggy & my drink was forgotten (again). My coworker, who also ordered with me, ordered a sandwich which contained an egg that was noticeably not fully cooked. When we called the Denny’s to discuss this matter, an employee told us in these specific words, “whenever the driver gets here, we have to give them the food as is that very moment, doesn’t matter how cooked it is & if you want another sandwich you have to come in to get it yourself”. We were appalled. Clearly she could’ve gotten food poisoning or salmonella because the egg was not fully cooked, but they didn’t care as long as it went out with the driver right away.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Food was good and our waitress was even better! Will be going there again!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent, quick service with no problems.
- Rating 5.010/10/18I have to say that this was super easy to order online and pick was fast and courtious the waitress was super informative and my food already waiting at the counter
- Rating 4.08/8/18This was our first experience with placing an order to go. It was easy to place the order. The app is very user friendly. The time frames given were perfect.
We we’re only able to find a couple opportunities. The check out process at the location was unorganized. We were there way too long m. By time we got back home our food was cold. The other opportunity is with the emails. I’ve received a bunch of emails saying thank you for my recent order, days after my order. They were s little redundant. Other than that great job to V the team
- Rating 1.06/26/18Order was incorrect and employees are so rude and impatient, ghetto attitudes and made remarks in spanish as I was leaving. I have never had a positive experience at this location yet and I live in Holyoke at that
- Rating 1.04/26/18Very disappointed with not only how messy my to go plate was, they never gave me my drink that i paid for. The service was so disappointing!
- Rating 5.04/16/18😍😍
- Rating 4.04/9/18Food was good but I was missing my toast.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great food and ready when I got there!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Surprisingly good food. We got a chicken Gouda skillet and a chicken salad with craisins and candied nuts. Both were well enjoyed. This was a takeout order and they held up well.
- Rating 3.012/6/17It was really convenient to order our breakfast online to pick up and eat at home; however, we did not receive syrup or butter for the pancakes. The staff is always friendly and it was really nice to be able to pay online ahead of time and simply pick up the order and head straight back home. Awesome when we just want to lay low in PJs on a Sunday but want the convenience of dining out. I will order again, but next time I will remind them of the amenities that should be standard with a pancake order.
- Rating 5.012/1/17The service was great, and the food was delicious.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Simply to order and pick up is hassle free. My order is right every time and I'll definitely be using online ordering again
- Rating 1.09/19/17Terrible location. Very dirty and carpeting is nasty & slimey, cobwebs in Windows, broken booths, restrooms DISGISTING and the staff have disrespectful ghetto attitudes
- Rating 1.09/12/17So dirty, the carpet is nasty and slimey, the booths are all ripped amd old, cobwebs in the windows,, just nasty!!
The waitresses don't help with their terrible ghetto attitudes and untrained services.
- Rating 1.08/28/17My card was charged 3 times the amount that I was paid.