Denny’s E Joppa Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Joppa Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Joppa Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/5/18Just horrible! Got my food wrong two times and the the manager was rude as hell. I actually like this Denny’s but o don’t think I will be returning
- Rating 4.08/28/18The food took way longer than the allotted 20 minutes that was estimated. There was some confusion when going to the store to pick up food. I think they thought I was a driver for grub hub, and I realized if you say it’s “on demand” then the employees realize it’s a customer pickup. It did take a while for someone to ask me for help. I don’t mind waiting if the food is right and cooked to our specifications and it was. There was even utensils and the correct salad dressing and butter and syrup. The only complaint would be the fries seemed undercooked. But honestly I’m not sure fries ever taste good when carried out.
- Rating 5.08/14/18The food and service were on time and on point. Will order online again.
- Rating 3.08/14/18Service has really taken a dive. Delivery orders are incomplete, pickup orders take forever, even when the restaurant is empty. Sometimes I get extra food that I didn’t order. Horrible.
- Rating 4.08/7/18Denny's food is always consistent. That is one of the reasons I order from there. I always know what to expect. No surprises. The one time I did have an issue it was corrected immediately and I got a voucher for a free entree
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was good and hot
- Rating 4.07/31/18They need to make sure they read the special instructions for sauces and stuff but food has been very good
- Rating 4.07/24/18Everything was very good.
- Rating 1.07/16/18One of the worst pickup experiences I have ever had. When I arrived at exactly the time my food was supposed to be ready, the restaurant was in utter chaos. Staff were shouting at each other and rude to me. They couldn't find my order at all. I waited 10 minutes for them to figure it out. I eventually had to pull up the order email on my phone for them to find it. It wasn't ready for another 10 minutes, making it about 25 minutes late over the pickup time I was given. It was nothing but stressful and terrible. We have no interest in going back to Denny's.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The food was very good but they forgot my dipping sauces and that was frustrating because everyone had their own way of eating things and I was disappointed that I had no ranch dressing
- Rating 2.06/26/18Food was cold and grits was too hard to eat. Felt like I wasted my money.
- Rating 5.06/6/18Great food at great place
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was excellent and ready when I got tbere to pick it up !!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Food was prepared as ordered and delicious
- Rating 5.01/23/18It Was Excellent And Everything Was Prepared Correctly
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service and food was great too.
- Rating 4.01/18/18Forgot to give me queso
- Rating 1.01/9/18I’ve given chance after chance and time after time my order is wrong and they display total unprofessionallism
- Rating 5.01/2/18Easy to order online and quick pick up. Biggest issue is when location is out of something, according to staff, only certain managers have permission to update online ordering system instead of any employee. Therefore you may not always get what you order, could be improved.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Food was prepared as ordered and delicious.