Denny’s Sunburst Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sunburst Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sunburst Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/8/18I am always comfortable with the friendly service that I receive at Denny’s. I am also impressed with the wide selection of healthy dishes that they offer ward 7 at affordable prices.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Quick service, good food.
- Rating 1.07/31/18Did not get all my food, potatoes were missing. Eggs overcooked, received sour cream instead of butter for my pancakes
- Rating 1.07/11/18They forgot half of my food. My husband couldn't eat his food because there were mushrooms in it when l clearly stated (and called to confirm) that he was allergic to mushrooms. Its was just bad.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Food was a lil cold had to reheat
- Rating 3.07/3/18Food still good the management sucks
AL he is not customer service focus the crew is great
- Rating 5.03/6/18The Cambridge Maryland Denny's is AWESOME!! Never have had a bad experience there, and I go quite regularly. The staff always finds a way to show they care and the food is always good.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Horrible experience
Waiter was rude as if the store being closed to maintenance was my fault did not want to make my order in case I was lying than had to call a manager @1:30 am for them to make it , than received the wrong food but I guess that was my fault too
The waiter was just rude a little ridiculous if you ask me especially being I paid online and didn’t get my food until 4 day later with no phone call
- Rating 2.02/27/18The last few times I have visited, the service has been very slow, my order has not been accurate, and the online ordering has taken longer than going in and ordering. They constantly remark that they are short staffed as a reason why.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Online service is good
- Rating 4.01/23/18My Santa fe skillet tasted really good but i felt as though they could have given more eggs and cheese since it costed extra to get more eggs and cheese added. Very good. But Needed more food.
- Rating 2.01/23/18My order was missing 3 things. 2 of them were extras that I paid extra for and never had them. Food that was in the bag was good aside from the missing items
- Rating 4.01/23/18Food was good and timely
- Rating 1.012/19/17I sent my husband to retrieve my order. The cashier was EXTREMELY RUDE to him. She was not knowledgble about your menu and kept saying it's what her manager taught her. My husband asked to speak with the manager and he was not present. She was wrong and tried to embarrass my husband because she was wrong. She kept telling him vanilla cream was ice cream which we knew it wasn't because we order often. She also told him he didn't order bacon when it was CLEARLY on the receipt. I was livid as I was on the phone with him as this scene played out. I will not be visiting this dennys any longer as I was a weekly visitor. So disgusted by the service.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Good customer service