Denny’s Baltimore Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Baltimore Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Baltimore Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18It was great exerpience and the food was good .. no complaints expect the portions could have been larger .. I get more bang for my bucks at ihop
- Rating 5.07/16/18Meat was perfectly cooked!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Omar was great. Attentive and took care of us.
- Rating 1.04/16/18It's always an issue when I come here. I was supposed to get a free meal for my family due to a mishap before. Never got it, but doesn't matter. This time they didn't give me all my food. I was missing bacon and the cream cheese for my pancake bites and my oj taste like orange water. I was so over it. I will not be dinning here until they have better take out service. I rarely dine in because it's always crowded. Need better service and management...
- Rating 5.04/10/1824/7 food that can be dine-In or carry-out. What’s not to like?
- Rating 2.04/9/18I placed an order online for a cobb salad. I ordered this salad because I am currently on a keto diet. I especially wanted the eggs and avocado. I got back to my job an there were no eggs and one slice of avocado. I called back and put on hold for over 12 minutes. I was not happy and very disappointed. I sent messages online and still a response. Not good business.
- Rating 5.04/4/18excellent sevice, the
very rich and economic food 😊
- Rating 5.03/19/18Perfect order !!!
- Rating 4.02/28/18I’ve always had a good experience at the College Park Denny’s! This one time, the app didn’t give me my free BYO grand slam, and it took customer service a month togive it to me. Fix that and I’ll gove 5 stars next time!
- Rating 4.02/27/18Pancakes were a teensy bit overdone, but otherwise great.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I ordered online to get the free BYO grand slam, and I didn’t get it. I was reached out to by a customer service rep, but it’s been over a week and I still haven’t heard back. I really want to keep eating at Denny’s, but this situation is making me want to eat elsewhere.
- Rating 3.01/2/18We normally order ahead and carry out. The food always tastes delicious, however on more than 1 occasion I have gotten home and had items missing, toast or pancakes most frequently.
- Rating 1.01/2/18This restaurant is terrible. I order here once a week and they always get my order wrong, it seems they are always making excuses about new people or being short staffed. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they are hungry for disappointment.
- Rating 5.011/30/17I love Denny's. The service is superb and he food's even better.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Adrian is the most professional nice employee in the store! He always makes sure everything is perfect! The hostess (petite black young lady) is also super helpful always smiling and quick to get us seated.
Overall great staff except many employees there use profanity LOUD which is horrible
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good food
- Rating 1.08/21/17When I arrived my order was unknown to the staff. Took an additional 15 minutes to prepare which would have been ok, but I paid $30 for only half my order.