Denny’s Merrit Boulevard
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Merrit Boulevard
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Merrit Boulevard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18I would honestly give it no stars .. i ordered via doordash of december 2018 . I ordered the 5.99 super slam and it was burnt and messing bacon pieces . Terrible service.
- Rating 4.012/11/18Food was good and arrived on time. The only problem I had was my cheesecake did mot have the strawberry topping.
- Rating 5.012/11/18THE FOOD WAS GREAT AS ALWAYS !!!! 😉👍🏽✨
- Rating 1.012/4/18Ordered “ to go” breakfast for my team, which included pancakes. No butter was in the bag. The bag contained , 1 pack of regular syrup and 1 sugar free syrup. No where near the avg amount needed for 6 pancakes. And I had none at the store to provide to them , as it was 5am in the morning. 2 ladies were inside having a personal argument and forgot to give the sodas, had to remind them. Very bad experience this time.
- Rating 5.012/1/18Service was and is always excellent
- Rating 5.011/29/18Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful! Thank you!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food always good & Hot
- Rating 4.010/30/18Good food
- Rating 4.09/5/18We do carry out and something is always missing
- Rating 4.08/18/18Food was good, but the bathrooms are always disgusting, and the service was slow.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent and quick service
- Rating 5.07/4/18Great food, great service, never a problem.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Food wasnt ready when we arrived to get it and it was a fair wait to get it upon arriving
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food that I received was good. However upon arrival several things were missing from my order. They did add them before I left, however when I got home the "Add ons" for my steak were also missing & I wasn't going all the way back so I had to just take the loss...
- Rating 5.04/9/18My order was ready and waiting as I came in. The food was good and it was convenient to order on line
- Rating 2.03/22/18hashbrowns were burnt
Have to constantly remind staff of missing order items when I do a pick up order
- Rating 5.02/20/18I really like it here. Everyone's respect and the service wait times are low. Waiters also come around to make sure people are fully assist. Definitely worth tipping.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Order was ready and had everything I asked for
- Rating 3.01/2/18Burger was good a little soggy on bottom. Mistake ordering banana split little soft by the time I finished burger
- Rating 1.012/28/17Almost every time I order a burger at the Merritt Boulevard location something is wrong or missing from the order. Also, the person dealing with my online order had no idea about the promotion going on.