Denny’s Merrit Boulevard
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Merrit Boulevard
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Merrit Boulevard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Excellent and quick service
- Rating 5.07/4/18Great food, great service, never a problem.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Food wasnt ready when we arrived to get it and it was a fair wait to get it upon arriving
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food that I received was good. However upon arrival several things were missing from my order. They did add them before I left, however when I got home the "Add ons" for my steak were also missing & I wasn't going all the way back so I had to just take the loss...
- Rating 5.04/9/18My order was ready and waiting as I came in. The food was good and it was convenient to order on line
- Rating 2.03/22/18hashbrowns were burnt
Have to constantly remind staff of missing order items when I do a pick up order
- Rating 5.02/20/18I really like it here. Everyone's respect and the service wait times are low. Waiters also come around to make sure people are fully assist. Definitely worth tipping.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Order was ready and had everything I asked for
- Rating 3.01/2/18Burger was good a little soggy on bottom. Mistake ordering banana split little soft by the time I finished burger
- Rating 1.012/28/17Almost every time I order a burger at the Merritt Boulevard location something is wrong or missing from the order. Also, the person dealing with my online order had no idea about the promotion going on.
- Rating 1.011/29/17The location at Merritt Boulevard cannot get a burger order correct to save their lives. The name should be changed from "Build Your Own Burger" to "Don't Bother, We Are Going To Make It However We Feel Like Making It." It's beyond ridiculous how many times we've ordered burgers and they were not correct.
- Rating 3.011/28/17the food was good but they left out one of my sides when i came to pick up
- Rating 4.010/12/17My account was charged twice the second time I ordered online. There is a credit pending, so the mistake was realized, but still annoying. Ordering my food online is 95% accurate versus the 40% accuracy ordering dine-in.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Won't be ordering to go anymore food was terrible.
- Rating 3.09/11/17Upset that I couldn't just call my order in over the phone. Ordered through online feature as told to do so by server. Got there to pick up my order they were out of salad dressing for salad and u ordered a new cake batter shake and they were out of vanilla ice cream. Needless to say this was not one of my favorite times visiting.
- Rating 2.08/28/17This is the second time ive used the online feature just to get to the store and be disappointed. Why is this store even open? They are either short staff or they are out of product. I wont be using the online ordering again.
- Rating 5.08/21/17The level of customer service is exceptional. The food is good but the fact that every order is ready for pick up at the requested time is tremendous alone with the wonderful greeting once I enter the premises is just amazing. They also make sure that there is nothing else that I need before I leave. This kind of service is usually reserved for eat in customers. Just outstanding!!!!!