Denny’s Edgewood Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Edgewood Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Edgewood Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/9/18Took quite a while to get my food. They were slammed with people after homecoming so I get it, but all they gave me for my wait was an apology.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Burger was cooked right and prepped well and was ready when I arrived there. The wait staff seems less concerned with pickups . Siracha burger is just a bad idea honestly
- Rating 2.09/21/18My last order was just thrown together. The salad had more carrots and cabbage then anything. And the lettuce that was in the salad, it was all wilted. I paid extra for avocado to be included..just for it to be a small piece that was brown already.
- Rating 2.09/20/18we ordered milkshakes too but never got them. the manager said we could stop back in for them but we probably never will. it's a hassle to drive there for two milkshakes
- Rating 5.08/28/18I love Denny's...and this location! Excellent customer service and food every single time! :)
- Rating 1.08/7/18I was very unsatisfied with my visit. I was told that my order would be ready in 20 mins, I arrived 25 mins later to give them time. Once I got there the lady tells me that they forgot to give it to her and she was just now putting my order in, this will now take about 15-20 more mins. I came by on my break and now I have to arrive late because of their mistake. I didn't get an apology and had to ask her to speak with management. I just feel that they should work on their customer service skills and be mindful of people time.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The staff is always great. Very friendly when greeting their customers, especially regulars. The food is always great and if there is ever a problem, they are happy and quick to fix it. Now with Dennys on Demand it makes for a quick lunch during the work day.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Everything was great, could have had more sauce with meatballs n mozzarella sticks like requested.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good service
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/19/18The staff here are always so pleasant and attentive. No problems EVER at this restaurant. I live an hour away from this location but it’s an absolute go-to when I’m in the area. Keep up the amazing work.
- Rating 5.03/14/18My cravings were fulfilled!
French toast and bacon! Delicioso!
Hot and ready when I arrived for my pick up. Will definitely order again!
- Rating 5.03/6/18This is one of the best breakfast spot in the area!
We emailed in an order last Friday during the storm with 50 + winds and when I arrived the power was knocked to restaurant.
They took my order that was send and cooked it in the dark, it was fast and hot! 🥞🥓👍
The owner, general manager and staff were fantastic, the customer service was outstanding.
Thank you guy!🥂
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick and friendly service
- Rating 3.02/27/18Very friendly staff I’m glad the manager checked my order because it was missing bacon. The bacon wasn’t too small and burnt good pancakes were good. I’m an aarp member had no idea about the discount until I paid for my food on my no one offered to honor it.
- Rating 4.01/30/18There was a special promotion going for a free slam with your online order and I did not get the option for it. All in all everything else has been good. Just wish you all would allow for a remember be option on the app so that you don’t have to keep logging in.
When will you all start delivering?
- Rating 3.01/23/18Service was good but they did not check to see the order was complete. I got home, to far to want to go back, and found I was missing my english muffins.
- Rating 3.012/12/17They forgot my pecan pie 😔
- Rating 5.012/5/17Workers were very polite and my food was ready really quick
- Rating 1.010/30/17Poor service