For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Essex
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Essex
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/18The food was delicious!!! Picking up Saturday breakfast for the family was both convenient and reasonable .
- Rating 2.03/14/18I visited the Denny’s in Essex 3 times and each time it was freezing cold inside. The wait time for food and drinks was long and when the food came it was cold. I have also ordered takeout and the food was cold when Ingot home and I only live about 5 min away. I don’t think I will visit again.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I have beena valued Denny’s customer for over 10 years. On 3/10/18 I went to my new local Denny’s in Essex 21221. I was extremely displeased with the service. I ordered online a carry out order for the sticky bun breakfast and when I arrived I waited over 5 minutes to even be acknowledged. Then after telling the hostess my name she went to the kitchen came back out and started ringing up other customers. I asked her where was my food she and said she didn’t know because she hadn’t checked. When she finally did locate my order she gave me my food and I left. Upon arriving home I opened the tray up and the sticky buns had no glazed pecans in them. It was just two regular buttermilk pancakes with cream poured all over the top. I normally only order the breakfast because of the pecans. It’s my favorite part of the meal. I was extremely dissatisfied with the food and the service.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Loved it!