For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Essex
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Essex
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/15/19The visit was ok. I was just picking up my food. It wasn’t crowded at all. Although I waited over 10 minutes to get it. The food was delicious. I assumed they had something going on that needed to be taken care of immediately.
- Rating 1.012/19/18Out of stock of one of items ordered. Cancelled order. Still charged because delivery is through third party, but have yet to see refund 6 days later. Very happy with this location as dine-in but will not be ordering as delivery ever again.
- Rating 4.012/18/18I ordered coffee. I wish my waitress would have come by a few times to refill my cup. I had to catch her whenever I saw her. It was not that busy.
- Rating 5.011/6/18The food was very good and it was delivered fast thank u
- Rating 4.010/16/18I have ordered twice both times it double cheeseburger it is excellent. However both times I've asked for the condiments on the side and both times they were not additionally they tried to charge me extra to have the onions fried the second time. Still overall everything is great.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Always good, hot, and fast.
- Rating 2.09/25/18The service is not the best when I dinned in, then then Sunday when my fiance order 3 meals, I had to come back to get my 3rd meal and then we didn't have plasticware and condiments to eat our food... Smh I don't know if I want to go back to this Denny's
- Rating 5.09/20/18nice
- Rating 5.09/5/18Love it
- Rating 5.08/12/18Great service, order was ready quickly!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food tasted great n the wait was not that long
- Rating 3.07/25/18I was put on hold for over 17min and my food was warm not hot smh...
- Rating 4.07/24/18Overall my family and i have had good experiences here. There has only been a couple mishaps.. Once dining in, with a waitress we had that was not so great, and once with carry out and the order not being ready at the future time given to pick up, and not being given the complete order and having to return
- Rating 1.07/16/18The last few times I've placed an online order it is not correct. I could see if it was during busy times. I'm placing my order after midnight and before six am. There has been only one or two tables being used in there. So, to not have bacon put on my cheeseburger that I've paid extra for is ridiculous. The whole reason I order online is so I don't have to wait but I still always end up waiting.
- Rating 1.07/11/18I like that the place is new and updated but the manager needs to have a meeting with the staff about the poor customer service they are giving out. Employee that was “clocked out” was standing next to the podium where you sign in all dressed in her uniform and was confusing customers because they thought they had to sign in with her and she was the only one standing there. Also when you are finished eating you have to wait roughly 5 minutes just to pay because no one is at the registers.
- Rating 1.07/11/18we ordered a take out breakfast, grand slam special, picked it up and when we got home , the eggs were swimming in the egg white as if they just opened the egg and put it in the container, the bacon was raw, the sausage was raw, and on one side of the pancake was nice and brown the other side was black! i had to put it all in a skillet and finnish cooking it before we could eat it, and had to throw a couple pancakes away
- Rating 4.07/11/18Fast service for both take out and dining in. Love the food
- Rating 5.07/3/18Very quick service and the order was accurate!
- Rating 3.04/30/18Food was ok. I ordered the tender meal and asked for it to be tossed in the buffalo sauce. It was not and didn't come with the sauce either. Also ordered zucchini and squash which was very little. Fried steak was good and gravy and biscuits were ok.
- Rating 1.04/26/18I was very disappointed with my meal. I ordered online, and when my husband picked it up it was wrong. I ordered pancakes, eggs, sausage and hashbrowns. What I received was pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon. The eggs were WAY overdone, the sausage was dry looking so I didn't even attempt to eat those. I ordered my eggs well-done, but these were a step away from being burnt. I assumed since this was a new location that the food would have been good. It was about 11pm on a Wednesday night (4/18/18), so I didn't think we would have to worry about them being super busy. I just didn't expect the quality of the food to be that awful. I'm not sure if I will try this location again, maybe a different day/time.