For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Essex
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Essex
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/30/18Food was ok. I ordered the tender meal and asked for it to be tossed in the buffalo sauce. It was not and didn't come with the sauce either. Also ordered zucchini and squash which was very little. Fried steak was good and gravy and biscuits were ok.
- Rating 1.04/26/18I was very disappointed with my meal. I ordered online, and when my husband picked it up it was wrong. I ordered pancakes, eggs, sausage and hashbrowns. What I received was pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon. The eggs were WAY overdone, the sausage was dry looking so I didn't even attempt to eat those. I ordered my eggs well-done, but these were a step away from being burnt. I assumed since this was a new location that the food would have been good. It was about 11pm on a Wednesday night (4/18/18), so I didn't think we would have to worry about them being super busy. I just didn't expect the quality of the food to be that awful. I'm not sure if I will try this location again, maybe a different day/time.
- Rating 5.04/10/18The service was wonderful and the food was good
- Rating 3.03/26/18This is the second week in a row that they did not have the blueberry pancake puppies. Really wanted to try them.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Pick up needs to be a bit more organized. It's seemed that everyone was we worried about getting guests checked in for seats, but no one was managing the pick up counter. Myself and another customers waited almost 5 minutes to be noticed standing at the counter and even then, we had to speak up for someone to come over and help us. The food was good as usual but service needs a little fine tuning.
- Rating 4.03/19/18We purchased carry out online, the food was great, the only issue we had was, we had to pay with a debit/credit card.
- Rating 1.03/19/18My food was cold i had a really small pancake and a regular size one. I didn’t receive my drink the manager acted as if he did not know anything
- Rating 5.03/14/18The food was delicious!!! Picking up Saturday breakfast for the family was both convenient and reasonable .
- Rating 2.03/14/18I visited the Denny’s in Essex 3 times and each time it was freezing cold inside. The wait time for food and drinks was long and when the food came it was cold. I have also ordered takeout and the food was cold when Ingot home and I only live about 5 min away. I don’t think I will visit again.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I have beena valued Denny’s customer for over 10 years. On 3/10/18 I went to my new local Denny’s in Essex 21221. I was extremely displeased with the service. I ordered online a carry out order for the sticky bun breakfast and when I arrived I waited over 5 minutes to even be acknowledged. Then after telling the hostess my name she went to the kitchen came back out and started ringing up other customers. I asked her where was my food she and said she didn’t know because she hadn’t checked. When she finally did locate my order she gave me my food and I left. Upon arriving home I opened the tray up and the sticky buns had no glazed pecans in them. It was just two regular buttermilk pancakes with cream poured all over the top. I normally only order the breakfast because of the pecans. It’s my favorite part of the meal. I was extremely dissatisfied with the food and the service.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Loved it!