Denny’s West Patrick St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Patrick St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Patrick St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/21/19I placed my order and they was not that busy that day as I was sitting outside of the business when I placed it online. They always forget an item. I will ask for sour cream and it's not in there. This time I put into notation no mushrooms ALLERGIC and there was 2 mushrooms in my dish. Luckily I did not begin to eat I gave it to my husband and ate his food instead. Not good when you don't pay attention to notes.
- Rating 2.011/6/18I ordered three meals and a side of pancake bites for carry out. I got home and realized there were only two meals in the bag and the dipping sauce for the pancake bites was missing.
- Rating 1.011/6/18Awful greasy mess that was cooked terribly. Pancakes tasted like they were cooked with onions. Hash browns were like mush. Shake was okay.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Gary Kackley is an asset to your team!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Love my local Denny’s!!!! Friendly, fast, efficient and the food is always fresh!!!!
- Rating 4.010/25/18Would have given them 5 stars but they forgot some of my order. I tried to call but no one picked up the first time and I couldn’t hear them the second time so I just gave up. I won’t order pick up again.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food was great and ready when expectected. Will definitely use online ordering again!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Horrible service! When we picked up our last meal we had to wait 20min past our pick up time just to have to wait an additional 10min because a meal was forgotten. The forgotten meal came w/ a side of fruit which a server made right in front of us. The problem was she had just been handling money & she DID NOT wash her hands before cutting up a banana. Then when it was asked of her to make a new one & to wash her hands first, she ARGUED! She actually tried to justify why it was ok that she hadn’t washed her hands or worn food grade gloves! I’ve worked in the food industry for many years & I am appalled by this behavior! My husband & I left there completely dissatisfied.
- Rating 4.08/21/18Service was great. Lady was nice. Burger was a bit stiff and I didn't ask for veggies but I got em.
- Rating 3.08/21/18Your cooks need to learn how to scramble eggs
- Rating 4.08/15/18Very good food
- Rating 5.07/18/18Our visits to Denny’s route 40 in Frederick, MD which are often are very enjoyable. The staff especially our favorite server is always professional. The establishment is clean and welcoming. The food is always delicious and the presentation is great.
- Rating 5.07/16/18You know i wanted to relax one day. Things just wasn't the same so i told my wife lets get up in go to Dennys to eat. In we did that was the most enjoying evening we had for a while . So i give you a 5 star , in the waiters were great. So Dennys Thank you so much for the great food in quick service.
- Rating 3.07/12/18Better than the last visit!
- Rating 4.07/3/18Good experience, nice waitstaff and good customer service today.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Always ready on time, order is always currect, staff is always smiling and friendly
- Rating 4.01/30/18Really great customer service. We get carry out here regularly. Every time I go in to pick up, the staff is so accommodating. If I wait more than a minute or two, they always offer me a drink and sometimes even a piece of pie. Everyone is friendly and my order is always correct. Thanks guys!
- Rating 5.01/23/18This is the best Denny's location I've ever been to! The pancakes are fluffy and delightful! The chicken sausage is juicy and packed with flavor - a paragon of the breakfast sausage experience! The nachos are well-seasoned, beautifully presented, and delicious (and I'd get them more often if the website would let me order them for carry-out, but that's not this location's fault)! The staff is always friendly, too, even when things are busy! I consider myself fortunate to live near such an awesome Denny's diner!
- Rating 2.01/23/18The last 2 times I've order to go its been not so good! Its been wrong the one time and the second time it was over 30 minutes late!
I love Dennys, but lately its going down hill for me!
- Rating 4.010/10/17The bacon is too small. It should not look like I have been served only 1.5 pieces of bacon.