Denny’s East Cedar Lane
Send To: Email
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East Cedar Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East Cedar Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/19/18Our food came to us fast and hot,great service!
- Rating 4.09/25/18It was a great experience, the food was good
- Rating 3.09/20/18...
- Rating 3.08/21/18The burgers were great. Except we ordered them with No TOMATOES and they put tomatoes on them. Also the brioche buns on both burgers were dry and crumbly.
- Rating 4.08/12/18Great good good service-thank you!
- Rating 1.07/22/18Completely unprofessional. Disturbingly lackadaisical response to incorrect orders.
No one answers the phone. I called over 6x today and no has one answered. I pulled up to denny s in fruitland, called again and watched servers and a manager walk by the phone. I'm done doing business with this establishment.
- Rating 3.07/16/18I have always had good experiences in the past, but this time was a bit unfortunate. I put in an order online and picked it up and when I got home I was missing an order of French toast, an order of fruit, and garlic bread and condiments I had ordered (and paid for.)
- Rating 1.07/3/18I’d give no stars if it was possible. Got home with our carry out order and they’d forgotten the meat for all 3 meals along with syrup, butter and utensils. Called to let them know we were coming back to get the missing items and they were unapologetic and told me it’d be 10-15 minutes... no problem we live 15 min away. Get there and still have to wait longer and was handed 3 bowls and 2 syrup packages. No bag, no utensils, no apology. Very disappointed. Probably won’t be back.
- Rating 5.06/27/18THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC THE ONLY THING
I DISAGREE WITH IS TAKE OUT IS MORE EXPENSIVE. THAT
I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. JUST YOUR REGULAR TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH AND FRIES IS OVER $10. NO DRINK! IF I WAS TO SIT IN THE RESTURANT AND PURCHASE THE SAME THING ITS NOT AS EXPENSIVE. I ADD TIP EITHER WAY TAKE OUT OR DINE IN SO FOR THEM TO ADD IT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE IS JUST WRONG. NOT SURE WHATS GOING ON. BUT IN MY OPINION YOU TAKE OUT SHOULD BE THE SAME PRICE AS DINE IN! THANK YOU!
- Rating 4.03/28/18Pancakes are very good!
- Rating 4.02/27/18Everything was fine except we ordered and paid for bacon on the cheeseburger and there was no bacon.
Other than that we love Denny’s take out.
- Rating 4.02/21/18First time online , very satisfied. I've been telling public m
- Rating 1.01/4/18I'm disgusted by the poor customer service by your manager cheuy t the 51st ave and Indian school rd location. It's too much to type it was that bad and was told I couldn't get a refund. My food was cold and wrong on top of it all.
- Rating 1.01/2/18.
- Rating 5.012/22/17Fast friendly service! Food is always good
- Rating 1.010/26/17My take out order was pretty much tossed in the container in the most unappealing way AND there was an item that was forgotten.
- Rating 1.010/17/17Last time I was there I got profiled and harassed by the "owner" of the franchise for standing outside my vehicle while waiting for friends to arrive. Won't be going back.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Love this Dennys