Denny’s Ritchie Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ritchie Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ritchie Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/14/18Didn’t get any marinara sauce for chicken tenders or sour cream for the quesadilla
- Rating 5.03/14/18The care with which my meal and service were provided was stellar.
- Rating 4.03/6/18When I arrived I was told there was a 45 minute wait to be seated. Me and my 2 children left and ate at another restaurant. However, I ended up doing a take out order for my husband at home. It wasn’t ready at the time it was supposed to be but I honestly didn’t expect it to be considering the wait time we were given earlier. He was satisfied with his meal.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Denny's has made the online ordering process very easy. I was able to order and pay online, making it an easy and efficient process. Pick up took a little longer than advertised, but they were very busy (as they normally are on Sunday morning). I will definitely order online at Denny's again and recommend others try it as well.
- Rating 2.02/21/18Service was good but the food was not. My lettuce to my salad was wilted and brown. I had only one once of steak on my cob salad.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I ordered my food online while leaving work, get to the restaurant & my food was not ready. Fine. But I still waited 45 extra minutes for the food to come out. Kitchen was very backed up & got my food home. It was horrible. I could not eat it. Last time Denny’s will ever get my business.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The service & the food was excellent!
- Rating 3.01/30/18Portions were unusually small, food was good and everything was correct, so overall it was good.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Friendly location and great food !
- Rating 4.012/28/17Great place. I do a lot of online orders and the pick up time is good. I don't really have a problem with the service. I have little ones that are not able to sit still, that is why I pick up and go. Thanks again.
- Rating 2.012/15/17The service was bad the gave me the wrong pie I didn’t ask for the servers take forever to take your order they see you in walk pass you like you not even there
- Rating 4.011/6/17Got an extra entree instead of eggs I ordered. Otherwise, very pleased.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I usually place to go orders. My orders are always ready on time and perfect. Thanks!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great fast service
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love going to Denny's in Glen Burnie! I really enjoy dining in. The service is great and the food is delicious. I have done online ordering 3-4 times in the last few months and each time I arrive at Denny's, my food is on the counter waiting for me.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Ordered online and specifically asked for the eggs to be substituted with fruit because of an egg allergy. When we received the food the eggs weren’t included and neither was the fruit.
- Rating 5.09/11/17👌🏽
- Rating 2.09/11/17I came in 4:25am , food ready at 4:35am. Young lady said I had to wait until she finish with other customer. But both of the customer were sitting. talking amongst themselves deciding what they want. I already paid for my food on line. This lady waited until they decided what they wanted when she could have found out if my order was done. after she finshed with customer for 25 mins. then she going ask me what did I order, I told her . and she acted liked she already new what my order was . And I said if you know what my order is why ask me. she said we have a lot of order waiting . I wanted to make sure. I look at her strange, and she still have not looked back on my order. Then this other employer came in, while I was waiting the young lady was interrupted again she took another 8 mins and I immediately asked the employer who came in , if she could assist me. she immediately assist. the other young lady had attitude with me , stating I was mad because I had to wait.. but I wasn't mad , I was like she purpose made me wait and she showed me she did care if I had to wait longer or not. and she coudlnt even multi tasked. Young lady waited time like she wanted to argue with me , and I did not need to argue with her. she was unprofessional and she could have said sorry for making you wait. I was going to give her my order number she said she did not need it. I never ever ever been treated this way at this dennis. Tame H.
- Rating 5.09/5/17I love Dennys
- Rating 5.08/28/17Overall this was a great experience. In the past when I have called in a pick up order it has always been so difficult to get through. Ordering online is a breeze. I could order exactly what I want, how I want it. My only (very minute) complaint is how long it took for someone to acknowledge me standing there waiting to pick up my order and come over to help me. If it were busy, I could completely understand the delay. However, I was there pretty early in the morning (8:30am on a Saturday) and it was relatively empty considering how busy I've seen it. There was a party that was waiting to be seated when I got there. I happened to know the party so we chatted for a while before they were seated. Then, two other parties came in and were seated while I was still standing at the register waiting, looking at my bag of food behind the counter. Finally, a man came over and helped me but it did take considerably longer than I had expected given how slow it was in there. Otherwise, the food was great, the price was reasonable and it was tremendously easier to order "to go" than in the past.