Denny’s Ritchie Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ritchie Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ritchie Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18I always have a good experience whether I order to-go or dine-in. The most recent time I ordered to-go my drink was forgotten BUT it wasn’t a huge deal.
- Rating 3.012/18/18The food wasn't hot when it arrived but the service was good.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Love everything
- Rating 3.012/4/18I love being able to order online but I used the same credit card each time. It was saved!!nand suddenly the site says my billing address was wrong. Not happy about that. Other than that, site is great
- Rating 5.011/6/18Everything was nice and fresh, the food tasted great and I especially liked the take out container design which keep everything hot!! Will definitely order again, can’t beat the price for the quality and amout of food!! 100%
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food provided on time and with all the utensils (it was very good).
- Rating 5.010/30/18Ordered my food on the app and received exceptional service when I arrived to pick up my order!! Walked in and my order was already bagged and on the counter ready to go. Food was HOT and DELICIOUS!!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Everything was excellent!
- Rating 5.010/4/18Awesome as always
- Rating 5.010/4/18Always excellent service! Can we get delivery soon?
- Rating 5.09/10/18EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS!!!
- Rating 3.09/6/18I ordered the Salmon and it was so over cooked it tasted like canned tuna.
- Rating 3.08/28/18They forgot my pancakes. Not very happy.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Always fire
- Rating 2.08/21/18Burger came without sauce that I asked extra for. Not saying I wouldn't use the service again but I was disappointed when I arrived home to see that my order was made incorrectly.
- Rating 3.08/21/18I didn’t get all of the food I paid for, and all of my sides were cold and inedible.
- Rating 5.08/14/18great
- Rating 3.06/26/18Food was tasty yet felt ordering inside would have gotten more for the price. Also waitress who went to "find" my food felt she could guess my order instead of listening to me to give her my name and order number. Certainly was not a horrible experience reason I rate it a 3 star.
- Rating 5.03/21/18Fast service and accurate. First time using the app to order but extremely impressed. Ready and very friendly staff waiting to hand over the "good". Look forward to doing this again with this Denny's location
- Rating 2.03/16/18I would have wished that the biscuit and gravy would have been packaged differently. I thought the gravy should have been in it own container and not spread out on the biscuit and then put in the to go container that you use. There are holes in those take out containers so traveling in the car the gravy leak out all into the bag.