Denny’s Dual Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Dual Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Dual Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18I really love Denny's. You always have good prices at reasonable costs.
I was disappointed at the last lunch I ate there. I ordered the Tilapia Fish. I wanted soup, redskin mashed potatoes and vinegar for the fish.
I was told the cook had already left ( it was 1:00 pm afternoon) and did not make any soup.So I never did get any soup. I also got the hard potatoes ( not mashed), and never did get any vinegar.
All other times have been excellent.
- Rating 2.09/5/18I was disappointed this time when I got my food as I ordered scrambled soft with cheese and the eggs tasted horrible. Spoke with a manager and she will be giving me a free meal then next time we order
- Rating 5.08/29/18The food was FANTASTIC!!!!
- Rating 3.08/15/18Ordered a spaghetti dish and an "Italian Sampler" online, and specified the time i'd be there. Got there a few minutes early, and my food was ready to go.
The spaghetti was delicious, the sampler was only ok. If it had been better, i'd have gone a full 5 stars. The Denny's staff were friendly and helpful. I'll try ordering online again!
- Rating 5.08/15/18The cheeseburgers we had were really good. Thank you!
- Rating 4.08/14/18The food was outstanding.
However, part of our order was missing.
I called back in and they took down name and number so I can get the missing item for free my next time.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Usually pretty good and convenient. There are some QC issues but they are intermittent.