Denny’s Mellon Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mellon Rd
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mellon Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/9/18Cream was missing in to go order and food was horrible
- Rating 5.012/4/18100% wonderful place
- Rating 1.012/4/18The Door Dash Ap is not scyncing with the Denny's website leading delivery drivers to get lost trying to find the delivery address. I've tried to put notes in my order to help them find me but they don't show up on their paperwork, apparently. One driver told me the only way he could find the address was to go out of the Ap and use another GPS program to find the address. My food is always late and cold...
- Rating 1.011/14/18my credit card was charged twice for the same order.
- Rating 1.011/6/18This location is the worst I been to in the state of Maryland. I work 2mins away so I frequent for convenience. However, I would never recommend this location to anyone. I never had a order go right, never. They always forget something then tells me it’s because the grill check is seperated from the other part of the order. They tell me 15 mins pickup, I come in 25 and still have to wait at least 10mins for my pickup order. The last time I picked up they said someone already picked up my order, I had to argue that they made the mistake, they gave me a hard time eventually told me they will remake it so I had to wait another 30mins. Which made me go over my lunch break. Disappointed.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Food was good but service was slow. I had a 5:45 pick up time. I arrived at 5:47 and waited 15 minutes for someone to find time to bag my already cooked food.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Burger was good
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was great. Love having it delivered too.
- Rating 2.08/9/18Waitress was kinda rude and never asked how things were and never refillwd my drink after asking 3 times at leastthe foos was good
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great food delivered hot, what more could you ask for. Oh yeah great price, they have that too.
- Rating 5.04/10/18That was the BEST chocolate peanut butter milkshake I have EVER had!
- Rating 4.04/3/18The food was good. I it was just a little. I was expecting morr
- Rating 5.03/19/18Did online order. Food was ready at pickup.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great for the 4am breakfast craving. Food was ready upon arrival, made to my liking and still hot by the time I made it home. Im happy
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent customer service
- Rating 5.03/6/18I had a great experience food was hot, the waitress this was welcoming.
- Rating 1.01/3/18Worst customer service from the manager and staff. I never received my food and didn’t get a refund?!?!
- Rating 3.012/5/17Everything I ordered sauce wise was not in the bag twice I've ordered and both times I had to ask for it even though it's on the receipt the first time I made it back to my office and had to go back k to get it the 2nd time I looked before I left the Denny's
- Rating 1.011/29/17The incompetence is unbelievable!!! Order incorrect..., food over cooked. No condiments! Just a really bad experience! Unfortunately that is the norm with this location....
- Rating 3.010/3/17I requested that the pecans were on the top or side of the pancake, they were instead placed inside. They also forgot my English muffin.
Both were fixed before I left but I had to wait about 10 minutes longer because of this.