Denny’s National Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s National Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s National Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/16/18Excellent service, staff, and location!
- Rating 5.09/5/18I order online on weekend mornings, then take it to work to enjoy. It's very convenient.
- Rating 3.08/21/18Food was well prepared, but the staff was very cold.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Every time I order there is some issue with my order. Either the food is not available or the wait is longer than what is quoted. The mgr usually has an attitude and it seems as if it’s my fault. My husband eats lunch at 11a and there aren’t many choices available. I’m still waiting on a refund for drinks they were out of. I call and get told to call back.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Very prompt at pick up and friendly.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great food and service.
- Rating 4.01/2/18App and business went well. I’ve used it a few times on different days and haven’t had a single problem.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great late night staff the food has always been fresh.
- Rating 2.08/21/17My meal was not ready. In fact it was not even put in when I went to pick it up. It was a salad and they threw it together quickly but all the ingredients were not freshly made. Not the best salad I've ever had. Not the worst though. And the rolls they gave me were rock hard.