Denny’s National Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s National Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s National Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/26/18Very prompt at pick up and friendly.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great food and service.
- Rating 4.01/2/18App and business went well. I’ve used it a few times on different days and haven’t had a single problem.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great late night staff the food has always been fresh.
- Rating 2.08/21/17My meal was not ready. In fact it was not even put in when I went to pick it up. It was a salad and they threw it together quickly but all the ingredients were not freshly made. Not the best salad I've ever had. Not the worst though. And the rolls they gave me were rock hard.