Denny’s Punkin Court
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Punkin Court
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Punkin Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/28/18My order was correct, but it was not hot.
- Rating 5.08/15/18The takeout breakfast was great
- Rating 5.07/3/18Order was correct, hot and had everything needed in the bag
- Rating 5.07/3/18can't go wrong with dennys :)
- Rating 5.06/26/18Good food nice service
- Rating 4.06/24/18...
- Rating 1.06/20/18Called in an order for carry out. Carry out time said 20 minutes. It ended up being 55.
- Rating 2.04/4/18When I arrived to pick up my order I was standing at the front desk for at least 10 minutes and the employees watched me standing there. When I finally did receive my food it was cold and the French fries tasted old.
- Rating 4.03/20/18Just wish you could order online pay in store not everyone have a credit card. But love there service
- Rating 5.03/14/18Very good service and my food was waiting on me instead me waiting for the food. Great job.
- Rating 3.02/21/18I did not get what I asked for, they had to read it to give me the xtra gravy.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Good cust. Service
- Rating 5.01/30/18Best pancakes !
- Rating 5.01/17/18Ordering online was very easy. Food was ready in no time.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Everything was good.
- Rating 5.011/29/17..
- Rating 4.010/11/17My kids love this place
- Rating 1.010/2/17After ordering food at approximately 0100 hours, I was given notification that my food would be ready at approximately 0136 hours. I arrived at the restaurant to an astonishing discovery, the restaurant was closed. On the website it stated the restaurant was opened 24 hours. Be not living in the area had no reason to doubt the truthfulness of your credibility. None the less I had already paid 12 dollars for the food I ordered. This too was paid by credit card through the website before processing my order. So all in all, I paid 12 dollars for food that I did not receive. Your website is misleading and therefore should be updated. Further more I will no longer dine in or carry out from your establishment.
- Rating 1.09/25/17On Sunday, September 24th, I ordered two Belgian Waffle Slams online. When I arrived to pick it up, there was only one ready. The second was prepared instantly. When I got home, my Fiancé and I ate the Waffle, which was good. However, without exaggeration, the scrambled eggs tasted like ammonia. We both had to spit them out, and nearly threw up. Who prepares eggs that taste like ammonia?
- Rating 5.08/29/17I love this Denny's and the staff is always very pleasant.