Denny’s Punkin Court
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Punkin Court
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Punkin Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/11/17My kids love this place
- Rating 1.010/2/17After ordering food at approximately 0100 hours, I was given notification that my food would be ready at approximately 0136 hours. I arrived at the restaurant to an astonishing discovery, the restaurant was closed. On the website it stated the restaurant was opened 24 hours. Be not living in the area had no reason to doubt the truthfulness of your credibility. None the less I had already paid 12 dollars for the food I ordered. This too was paid by credit card through the website before processing my order. So all in all, I paid 12 dollars for food that I did not receive. Your website is misleading and therefore should be updated. Further more I will no longer dine in or carry out from your establishment.
- Rating 1.09/25/17On Sunday, September 24th, I ordered two Belgian Waffle Slams online. When I arrived to pick it up, there was only one ready. The second was prepared instantly. When I got home, my Fiancé and I ate the Waffle, which was good. However, without exaggeration, the scrambled eggs tasted like ammonia. We both had to spit them out, and nearly threw up. Who prepares eggs that taste like ammonia?
- Rating 5.08/29/17I love this Denny's and the staff is always very pleasant.