Denny’s Crain Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Crain Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Crain Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19Good food
- Rating 5.02/14/19I have no complaints. Received great customer service.
- Rating 5.012/5/18Enjoy our meals. Kids are free and food was good.
- Rating 1.010/31/18Food was not hot, no butter or anything for pancakes.
- Rating 1.09/20/18I was very disappointed and dissatisfied with my food. I ordered pancakes and they were not cook. The inside was still gooey and the eggs weren’t what I asked for. I am pregnant and that could’ve made me sick.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The young lady that took care of me when I got to the store was extremely nice. Couldn't find parking (the two spots that are suppose to be reserved for pick up were taken although no one looked like they were waiting) and pulling out of the parking onto 301 is VERY dangerous because of the brush that's grown up to your left.
- Rating 3.07/16/18It took a while for someone to acknowledge me standing where it tells you to stand for carry out. There were alot of wait staff but nobody bothered to say anything like "someone would be with you shortly", "something I can help with or something". I was quite disappointed. I waited almost 5 minutes for someone to acknowledge and get my order.
- Rating 1.06/12/18I did not receive the food until about 30-40 minutes after the time it said it would be ready. While in line and waiting a lady who came after me who had more food got her order first. I think they didn't make it or messed up the order
- Rating 5.05/14/18Our go-to for ordering breakfast online! They have the best customer service and are always accurate with our orders. The food is always exquisite!
- Rating 5.04/30/18When I get there to pickup my order, I was assisted efficiently. It's a great experience. Keep up the good work!
- Rating 5.04/16/18The Waldorf, MD location provides great customer service! The food tastes fresh! I enjoy the Fitfare menu items.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The Food was great! The whole order was perfect and prices are wonderful! The staff greeted me promptly and were nice! Thanks for a pleasant vist!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Love this location! Always great service!
- Rating 3.02/21/18I placed my order for a 6:45am pickup time on a Saturday. The restaurant was nearly full, their computers were down, & they were short staffed. However, the manager explained the situation and made an effort to serve myself & thee other online customers personally. I appreciate the effort he made to reduce our wait times during a difficult situation & I will be back in the future.
- Rating 1.01/24/18Order carry out and my sunny side eggs were over done, my other dish looked like someone already ate/dug into the hash browns. Then the managers like what's wrong with them eggs and what's wrong with this one oh and to top it off they need to notify online customers that grits aren't available to order after a certain time ridclous! Daytime manager is much better but I don't know if ill be back anytime soon!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service. Server made sure my specifications were made!
- Rating 3.01/17/18The only issue is that the wheat pancakes lately have been very thin and similar to crepes. Also they have not been in the normal pancake shape, a very thrown together look.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Order from here every weekend food is always great
- Rating 1.01/2/18Terrible meal
- Rating 2.012/27/17I didn't receive my entire order. I had a dessert that i ordered, but didn't receive when my wife picked it up. I called back and they asked if i could come back. I live 25 minutes away, so I couldn't come back at that time (it was late). I stated i would try to come tomorrow. I haven't been able too and no one has attempted to contact me. I'm truly disappointed in the level of service received. I would think I would have receive a call back to reschedule or get my money refunded. None of those things happened. I don't think I will patron this establishment any further. I loved Dennys and had higher expectations of their service. I guess I just lost 4 dollars. I hope this review will help better serve future customers.