Denny’s Englar Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Englar Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Englar Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/19/18I ordered online and had a 20% off code from the previous time. It wouldn't accept my code online and when I tried to call the Dennys in Westminster it said the number was disconnected. I placed a big order and never did get my 20% off. The guy acted like he didn't know anything he was doing when my husband picked up the order
- Rating 5.01/23/18Maria L. provided me with great customer service. She was understanding, polite and patient.
- Rating 3.010/27/17My hashbrows were completely burnt on the outside and raw on the inside (like everything on the outside of the pile had been ouvercooked and the inside hadn't been cooked)
Everything else was very good though!
- Rating 1.010/17/17Horrid experience.
I am forced to do online orders now; can’t call in. I place an online order, I go to pick it up, and the manager tells me “we are out of half of the things you asked for”.
I ask “why couldn’t you have called me”
He said “it’s afaiant our policy”
I canceled my order.
I will not be going to Denny’s again. I am asking as many friends and family to do the same.