Denny’s Court St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Court St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Court St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18it was awesome
- Rating 4.012/11/18Our local Denny's is amazing! We count on the attentive service and value of their menu items as our once or twice per week, week-night dinner option. The quality is consistant, the pricing is fair, and the service is kind and welcoming. Denny's in Auburn, Maine is our America's Neighborhood Diner!
Mr & Mrs M&G Guerrette
- Rating 2.010/25/18I would love to give a 5 star however it pains me that I had ordered on 2 separate occasions to have strawberries on the side with my order an both times have not received the strawberries when i called to let the Auburn maine store about it they said they can't fix or adjust my bill due to me ordering on line even though I was served from that location they said the manager would contact me which never happened & I was never refunded for either time. So the low star rating is what I can give. Thanks
- Rating 1.010/9/18My last 3 orders haven’t been as expected. When I can buy a $4 salad from Walmart and get more from them than I do for a $10 salad from there, there’s a problem.
- Rating 4.08/30/18My waitress was great , and I love the renovation!
- Rating 4.08/14/18I love the food !!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Love Denny's food and service.
- Rating 4.07/1/18Great place to eat with your family
- Rating 5.03/18/18The staff keep me coming back.
- Rating 4.012/7/17I enjoy the ability to get a takeout breakfast on lazy mornings, but I do wish that Denny's would try to minimize their packaging a bit. I end up with a lot of large takeout containers for just one meal.