Denny’s Civic Center Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Civic Center Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Civic Center Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Cooks never learned how to read, even with their manager directing them. Messed up my to go order two times in a row. TWO TIMES! Maybe if places like this paid their workers a livable wage they might get qualified candidates.
Service was extremely slow, I really need to remember to only come here during the off hours. It's like they are always short staffed or the manager is so busy teaching people how to read that they can't schedule people properly.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Can't leave a review without agreeing to having this published with my name. That's some dumb corporate BS.
Had great service and friendly people. A shame these people are working for disgusting corporate scum.
- Rating 5.010/17/18The BEST take-out lunch meal EVER!! I frequently order lunch take-out for our office and have ordered take-out from many places in the Augusta area and I have to say that all my co-workers were very, very happy with their orders. When I dine in at Denny's I love the double cheeseburger and seasoned fries and was SUPER happy that my take-out burger was exactly the same burger, can't say that of some other places we've ordered take-out from. Also, the food was ready when I arrived and everyone was very helpful. I will definitely order again ... love the double cheeseburger!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great staff .. great food will definitely be back
- Rating 5.09/24/18Love the Augusta Dennys! Wonderful employees, helpful, and awesome.
- Rating 3.08/28/18The staff were fine, but I ordered a to go order with a bourbon buger. I asked for no tomato, onions, peppers, pickles, or sauteed onions and peppers. What I got was just a burger with lettuce bourbon sauce and pickles and tomato. Not what I asked for. The cinnamon pancake puppies I ordered were over done with no cinnamon and very little Sugar that tasted like salt. Ive been coming to the Augusta Maine Denny's for years on and off. Usually Im very happy with my meal, this was hands down the worst meal I had from your restaurant. I also would suggest adding more than 40 characters on the online to go ordering for when you have special instructions.
- Rating 2.07/3/18Two of the meals ordered were supposed to come with sides of fruit salad and we did not get them. Also, my breakfast was supposed to come with 4 sausage links instead of 2 sausage and 2 bacon. I only got two sausage links. Everything was done on time and the quality was good, but it would have been nice if we had received all that we paid for.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Quality of food was poor. Tasteess. Price was too high for the amount received. Wouldn't recomend.
- Rating 1.012/5/17I like the steps you're taking to improve your packaging, plastic is a step up from from the styrofoam, but it still needs work. My cream cheese topping dripped over the plate level and underneath covering my eggs and hash browns. My pancakes were raw and tatsed like batter but more importantly my partners Grandslamwhich made her physically ill to where she couldn't even finish her meal. We just threw it out.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Quick essy!!
- Rating 1.09/19/17We normally love this place but after food on saturday, we won't ever order online again. We placed the order and they waited until we got there to say something that came with my meal was out so my boyfriend ordered fries as a replacement. They made him wait a half hour and sent him on his way. He comes home to find they never gave us the fries so he went back, leaving his food to get cold and soggy. He arrives and they tried to give him the old fries so he asked if they were cold and the girl shrugged so he checked them: they were. She said "want us to make more?" And he said of course because we paid for them. Takes another half hour, she says i'll get more fries as an apology, i got half the amount from the first try. He finally gets home after an hour of this mess and hos burger was wet, cold, and gross. We will not consider denny's again for takeout
- Rating 5.08/29/17Food was ready when I arrived. The server checked to make sure my order was accurate, and was super friendly and thoughtful. Plus, my dinner was totally delicious!