Denny’s High St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s High St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s High St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18I never have a bad experience at any Denny's I go too and I still have nothing bad to say. Great people delicious food. Always served on time and never keep me waiting too long. Thanks Denny's.
- Rating 2.011/14/18The nachos weren't good at all, sadly because I was so excited about them. I had to wait 10 minutes for the ranch I had ordered with my food.
- Rating 1.010/3/18ordered a burger and fries. burger was charcoal cooked solid bun was soaked in grease. fries were ice cold and had about 1/8th of a cup of oil sitting in container. yuck.
- Rating 4.09/25/18Everything was good except that the food portion was too small compared to the price paid.
- Rating 5.09/10/18amazing service, amazing people, will continue to come back.
- Rating 5.08/15/18Michelle is a valuable asset with your company. Her customer service is friendly and professional. . I love the way the slam is pkgd for to go. . A1 service provided <3
- Rating 3.08/17/17I was able to order online - SO SLICK!
But there are often not enough servers on at the time I come to visit, so it takes a while for them to get to me, even though my order is ready.
Additionally, I didn't discover til I got home that the mushrooms I had ordered and paid for on my burger were absent. :(