Denny’s Congress St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Congress St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Congress St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/1/18Great food and amazing service!
- Rating 3.01/17/18Said my food would be ready at 1030 I got there close to 11 and they were just finishing it and I had to keep repeating my order to them. Just needs to be better organized
- Rating 3.01/9/18Food was awesome but when I got there the guy was very rude and said I tried to “get out of paying” by substitution hash browns for pancakes. I told him he could charge me, that I really didn’t care, but he insisted on doing me the favor of letting it slide. I don’t appreciate being accused of that, it was very early in the morning and I was just hungry. I didn’t need that.
- Rating 5.01/2/18I ordered to-go and was very happy with the service. My order was correct and still hot and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I had zero wait, and was able to just walk in, pick it up, and leave.
- Rating 2.012/19/17I ordered online. I arrived five minutes after the door said my food should be ready - it wasn't. I waited another five minutes for the food, only to see they hadn't made my milkshake or smoothie. Had to wait another ten minutes. When I got home (2 min ride) my food was cold. It looks like maybe they gave me an extra order of fries (perhaps for the wait?), But those were cold and inedible as well.
Also my eggs weren't cooked to order and the toast for the other meal was not white as requested.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Excellent service, great food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Staff is nice and they work fast
- Rating 5.08/17/17Reliably tasty, affordable, and service is great!