Denny’s Congress St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Congress St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Congress St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/22/19Excellent !
- Rating 1.012/22/18They advertise delivery but they don't deliver. I would have given them a lot of business but I don't drive, for pickup.
Twice they did deliver and it was fine then the online icons didn't work and then I was told they don't deliver.
They advertise delivery, but don't.
- Rating 2.012/18/18orders weren’t ready almost an hour after order and drinks weren’t given
- Rating 2.012/11/18I doubt I will be ordering from you again not will I be eating in the Portland location ever again. I have always enjoyed the Country Fried Steak with Country Gravy and two Sunny Side up eggs. This time the base of red potatoes was steak fries or wedges no red potatoes, the onions and peppers were burnt to a crisp, there was only a teaspoon of Country Gravy ,the Country Fried Steak was cold and greasy, the eggs were over cooked because when you cut into them the hook didn't run. If I wanted cold half cooked food I would have gone to McDonald's. Everything else that was cooked for the other person was great! The waitress bagged the food and I had to wait for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake that no one knew how to make. I am never returning to Danny's so please don't call me or respond to this email! Really too bad, I used to love your food. But no more!
- Rating 4.011/14/18Nothing else open at 2 AM.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Waited about an hour just to get my food. Waited about 10 minutes for anyone to acknowledge me. Was missing hashbrowns and fries. I called and got yelled at by someone so I said forget it. Ugh always a bad experience there
- Rating 5.08/28/18The website was having problems communicating with the store so my order wasnt put through. Staff was amazing. I appreciate your hiring practices. Every business should follow you. Thank you.
- Rating 5.02/1/18Great food and amazing service!
- Rating 3.01/17/18Said my food would be ready at 1030 I got there close to 11 and they were just finishing it and I had to keep repeating my order to them. Just needs to be better organized
- Rating 3.01/9/18Food was awesome but when I got there the guy was very rude and said I tried to “get out of paying” by substitution hash browns for pancakes. I told him he could charge me, that I really didn’t care, but he insisted on doing me the favor of letting it slide. I don’t appreciate being accused of that, it was very early in the morning and I was just hungry. I didn’t need that.
- Rating 5.01/2/18I ordered to-go and was very happy with the service. My order was correct and still hot and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I had zero wait, and was able to just walk in, pick it up, and leave.
- Rating 2.012/19/17I ordered online. I arrived five minutes after the door said my food should be ready - it wasn't. I waited another five minutes for the food, only to see they hadn't made my milkshake or smoothie. Had to wait another ten minutes. When I got home (2 min ride) my food was cold. It looks like maybe they gave me an extra order of fries (perhaps for the wait?), But those were cold and inedible as well.
Also my eggs weren't cooked to order and the toast for the other meal was not white as requested.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Excellent service, great food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Staff is nice and they work fast
- Rating 5.08/17/17Reliably tasty, affordable, and service is great!