Denny’s Washtenaw Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Washtenaw Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Washtenaw Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/9/18I had a bad experience at Denny's. They gave me a very small portion of pasta with almost no sauce.
I was surprised. I don t think it was fair.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Love the services and food just please double check food before sending out
- Rating 2.011/28/17You took twice the time you stated it would take to make my food. I wouldn't have cared if I was told to begin with, but don't give out information that is clearly wrong.
I am used to had service here and the only reason why I gave you two stars rather than one is for the very first time, I was actually acknowledged once I walked in the door. On two separate occasions when the restaurant was about 1/3 - 1/2 full, I have been ignored at the door for more than five minutes and I just walked right out. Literally just acknowledged your customers when they walk in, it's not complicated and it makes the world of difference. The simple fact that your waiter acknowledged my friend and I truly shocked me, and that's just sad that this precedent exists.
- Rating 4.010/17/17So so
- Rating 5.010/17/17Delicious
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love the fact that you can order and pay before you get there.... and the food and drinks is ready for pick up no wait..... staff is friendly and fast...
- Rating 3.09/11/17Ordered the GrandSlam
Was delicious... But no Pancakes... Did not discover this until arriving back at work without enough time to return to the restaurant.
- Rating 4.09/7/17exactly what was ordered and ready in a timely fashion
- Rating 5.08/21/17Everyone always has a smile and goes the extra mile Thank you keep it up