Denny’s West Grand River Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Grand River Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Grand River Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/23/18Great place to come for fast quality food. We come often!
- Rating 1.01/23/18Ordered a cake shake, sandwich with fries, and a Carmel apple crisp. Only the sandwich was ready, crisp wasn’t warm had to ask for ice cream (it does come with it!) and out of the shake. Wasted 20 of my 30 minuet lunch waiting and finally left disappointed. I not order again.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Ordered take out. Our food was ready in 15 minutes, tasted great, and was still warm when I got it home!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Never had a bad experience, bad food or bad service! You will not be disappointed whether its dining in or online pick up.
- Rating 3.08/23/17Placing my order online was quick and easy. When I went to pick up my order there was no one at the main counter and took 3-5 minutes before the lady finally came and greeted me. I wasn't in a rush so it didn't matter to me. She wasn't the friendliest person there but she asked what she could do for me and I said I was picking up an online order. She seemed confused when looking through the bags to figure out what was mine but handed me a big with some of my things. I get to the car and open the bag just to double check and I missing half of my order, so I went back in. Once again no one was at the counter to greet me and waited again for her to come back. When I told her I was missing some of my items she took my bag and walked to the back. Her and another lady came back and the other lady that was with her showed her that the other bag behind the counter was mine as well. The first lady that was helping me gave this other lady a hard time of apparently not placing the receipts in the right spot so she would know whats in the order. It didn't seem to confusing to me when I heard her explain it. She then proceeded to give me my food back and I said thank you have a good day but I don't remember hearing a response. It sounded like the lady that was helping me continued to give the other girl a hard time about the food. But other than this little hiccup the food was good and the order was correct.
- Rating 1.08/22/17I have always had good food from this location but this time the food was terrible. The bananas on the pancakes were rotten, the eggs had large burnt chunks in them and the omlet wasn't cooked inside.