Denny’s Plainfield NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Plainfield NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Plainfield NE
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/10/19Fast service for pickup! Love having Brinner.
- Rating 5.06/4/19The home delivery on Memorial Day was just the pick me up I needed. Thanks so much for the good food, the convenient delivery option and the really nice delivery person.
- Rating 5.05/14/19I enjoy you are not far from my work and I can order from my app and it be ready when I say I need it by
- Rating 5.03/15/19Great Service.
- Rating 5.03/15/19Excellent services
- Rating 5.012/18/18First time ordering online and the order was perfect thanks I'll be doing this more often
- Rating 4.012/12/18I had an excellent experience just wish delivery was available earlier but no big deal. Food was great.
- Rating 5.010/10/18!!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Worst service ever will never eat Denny's again. Tried the delivery service food was nearly 2 hours late cold and uneatable had to throw it. manager refused to replace the food or give a refund on top of being disrespectful and rude to both of us.
- Rating 5.09/5/185 Stars
- Rating 5.09/5/18I always do pick up and they always have my order ready in
- Rating 1.08/8/18Melissa P.
-I arrived to pick up my food and the staff, did not go thru my order to verify all my food was there. I processed to check my order by the staff kept looking at me because I was taken up front counter space, so I rushed and didn't verify everything. Once I got home I was missing a short stack of pancakes, which i paid for. I was unable to return to let the restaurant know of the mistake due to transportation . It was upsetting that I can't rely on your staff to get my children's breakfast correct.
- Rating 1.06/26/18My food was cold. The quality of the food was not at all what I expected it to be. I used to love going to Denny’s with my family now I remember why I stopped going. Not worth me wasting my money
- Rating 4.04/10/18Food was great!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Ordered through the app and picked it up at the restaurant - great service and food!Response from Denny's4/30/18Kristi,
Thanks for the wonderful review. It's always nice to hear from our guests that love to dine at Denny's. We are looking forward to your return. Thanks Mark
- Rating 2.02/27/18Although the food was amazing, I had paid for Strawberry Topping on my pancakes, and there was no strawberry topping. The rest of the meal was good, however, my husband would have liked more mayo and instead of packets of ketchup and mustard, he would have liked them right on the burger he got.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Quick and friendly serviceResponse from Denny's2/3/18Thanks for the wonderful review. It's always nice to hear from our guests that love to dine at Denny's. We are looking forward to your return. Thanks Mark
- Rating 2.01/17/18I ordered online because Denny's is offering a free grand slam if you order online. I have not received a free grand slam. I sent in a request to have someone tell me how this works and when I would receive the free grand slam. I have had NO response from Denny's. The food was ok. It was ready on time. But the total lack of response and confusion about the reward is unacceptable.Response from Denny's2/3/18Cynthia,
I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience at this location. Please email me so we can talk further. We want all of our guests to enjoy. firstname.lastname@example.org thanks...Mark
- Rating 4.01/17/18Sad that I signed up to receive a free grand slam meal with an online order in January. Two online orders later...no free grand slam...
- Rating 5.01/10/18Quick, easy, great food. Very smooth experience with online ordering. Will use again :)Response from Denny's2/3/18Thanks for the wonderful review. It's always nice to hear from our guests that love to dine at Denny's. We are looking forward to your return. Thanks Mark