Denny’s Plainfield NE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Plainfield NE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Plainfield NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Ordered through the app and picked it up at the restaurant - great service and food!
- Rating 2.02/27/18Although the food was amazing, I had paid for Strawberry Topping on my pancakes, and there was no strawberry topping. The rest of the meal was good, however, my husband would have liked more mayo and instead of packets of ketchup and mustard, he would have liked them right on the burger he got.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Quick and friendly serviceResponse from Denny's2/3/18Thanks for the wonderful review. It's always nice to hear from our guests that love to dine at Denny's. We are looking forward to your return. Thanks Mark
- Rating 2.01/17/18I ordered online because Denny's is offering a free grand slam if you order online. I have not received a free grand slam. I sent in a request to have someone tell me how this works and when I would receive the free grand slam. I have had NO response from Denny's. The food was ok. It was ready on time. But the total lack of response and confusion about the reward is unacceptable.Response from Denny's2/3/18Cynthia,
I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience at this location. Please email me so we can talk further. We want all of our guests to enjoy. firstname.lastname@example.org thanks...Mark
- Rating 4.01/17/18Sad that I signed up to receive a free grand slam meal with an online order in January. Two online orders later...no free grand slam...
- Rating 5.01/10/18Quick, easy, great food. Very smooth experience with online ordering. Will use again :)Response from Denny's2/3/18Thanks for the wonderful review. It's always nice to hear from our guests that love to dine at Denny's. We are looking forward to your return. Thanks Mark
- Rating 5.010/12/17This location is the best dennys I've ever been to. It's always clean, and the staff is always friendly & fast (especially third shift). The food is also INCREDIBLE. 10/10 would recommendResponse from Denny's10/23/17Alex,
Thanks for the wonderful review. It's always nice to hear from our guests that love to dine at Denny's. We are looking forward to your return. Thanks Mark
- Rating 1.010/10/17Dirty store filled with people who cannot take an order correct.Response from Denny's10/23/17Harrison,
I am sorry you did not enjoy your experience at this location. Please email me so we can talk further. We want all of our guests to enjoy. email@example.com thanks Mark
- Rating 3.010/2/17Computer selection wouldn't let me select a cheddar bun for a double cheeseburger but would let me select it for a single burger. I was unable to establish my normal AAA discount at the checkout page. I was unable to have a 'pay in store' option. The checkout page would not take my Denny's gift card and when I arrived they were unable to obtain my gift card balance at the counter. I guess we will just eat in next time since we waited to pick up anyway.
- Rating 4.09/6/17😄
- Rating 5.09/5/17We have been very happy with our experience ordering online with the Plainfield Denny’s. We have made it a mostly weekly experience. The food is prepared quickly, packaged better than most any other takeout and there is one gentleman who always ends up taking care of our order who is always on top of it, very nice and accommodating
The only problem is that there is no way to add a tip to our credit card. I rarely use cash so there has been a couple of times I have not been able to leave a tip and I leave feeling awful about that because they do such a great job.