Denny’s East 24th Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East 24th Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East 24th Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/17/18Had good service and food was good.. love the order on line it's great..
- Rating 1.07/3/18I ordered online my Hash brown was burned..pancakes had a bad taste and my order of tater tots came without sour cream very disappointed i have better service dine in then online.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Used online app to order and pay. Food was ready when I arrived. Great experience.
- Rating 5.03/26/18We have had great food and our take out order was complete and ketchup was already added before I asked for it!!
- Rating 4.03/11/18I could tell there is a improvement being done ordered on line food was ready and packed up ready to go,
- Rating 3.02/20/18Food could of been kept hot, only 3 mins away food was cold when i it home, if the two waitresses would of stopped talking and got my food it might of been hot when i got it i waited 7 extra mins before the nice gentlemen got my order ready,
- Rating 3.02/20/18The waiter that brought me my order was just in a hurry to get me out of there. I had to come back in for my coffee and when I got home, I didn't have my pancakes. I called and the waitress that gave me the coffee went out of her way to make me happy then. I will go back because of her.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Eggs were burnt. I didn't realize it until I got home (carryout). The manager's reply was that some people liked their eggs that way. He had more made but served it up with extra attitude. I am done with Denny's.
- Rating 2.01/10/18I ordered mushrooms on my order and there were only 2 small pieces. I asked the server for mushrooms and he asked the the kitchen to make them. When I got home, I realized they didn't give me my garlic bread.
- Rating 3.012/19/17Not a good experience ordered build your own burger.Requested cheddar cheese got American,ordered cooked onions got raw,ordered avocado got nothing and were not informed. Still charged for avocado. Didn’t find out till we got home!!
- Rating 2.09/6/17It was ok, 3 of my coworkers ordered and they forgot her pancakes and syrup
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great food !!! I love your Togo packaging. You never get it wrong and service is always friendly. Better value than IHOP hands down.
Thank you so much great job !!!!
- Rating 2.08/17/17My last order than some veggies and they were all past their shelf life. The fruit I ordered was not even ripe.