Denny’s Airport Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Airport Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Airport Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.05/22/19..
- Rating 4.05/21/19Food was tasty, but one meal was warm and the other was cold and had to be warmed in microwave.
- Rating 3.010/11/18They always forget something
- Rating 4.010/9/18Food was good but did not have my cheese on my sandwich.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great job like always!!!
- Rating 3.06/20/18food was great, what I am upset about is there was nothing for me to eat it with, n syrup butter and most importantly, no silverware were placed in the to go bag
- Rating 2.03/6/18Service was slow and French toast was awful and missing the bananas
- Rating 1.02/27/18Service is very very slow. Second time ordering takeout and I go to pick my food up and I have to wait over 15 minuets!!! First time I waited 25 minuets and second time 20 minuets! It’s not convenient at all!!
- Rating 5.012/27/17This Denny's is awesome in the mornings if you go in before like 6-7 am it's terrible but the morning crew is awesome
- Rating 5.012/12/17Love the staff and love that its the only business in Jackson that is open when i get off of work.
- Rating 1.010/10/17They messed up our to go order had to wait an extra 40 mins after we got there because we ordered online it said 20 mins and we got there about 25 mins after we placed the order. Everything was cold eggs were not cooked correctly ordered over easy the yolk was completely hard. Staff wasn’t friendly and never said sorry for our wait
- Rating 1.09/11/17Will never do Dennys pick up again.
We usually eat at Jackson Dennys (airport rd. jackson Mi) every couple weeks before we go shopping at the Meijer across the street- recently we signed up for Meijer delivery so we havnt decided to have my wife stop on her way home from work and bring pick up food-
Honestly it was probably the worst breakfast I had ever had- I fwe had been there at the sit down we would have sent it back (something we've never had to do in approx 2 years of going to that location). My bacon scraps (they were not strips, but more like 2 scraps pulled off a 1/4 piece of bacon) were tiny and even though I ordered 4 bacon, I received 2 bacon scraps and 2 sausage pieces (which looked full sized but I dont eat sausage)...My eggs were like rubber and inedible. Hashbrowns were also terrible- The ham was okay and the pancakes were actually good but thats it.
My wifes Omelette was fine but she ended up having to split it with me because of how awful mine was.
We wont be using the pickup service again but we will still eat inside because we've never had an issue eating inside but sadly since we are now having our groceries delivered we will no longer be on that end of town very often.