Denny’s Cork Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cork Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cork Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/11/18Joya messes my food up EVERY TIME. So I figured I would try to pick it up and take it home. Just for her to STILL mess up my food. She’s too busy talking to actually listen to what I was trying to order
- Rating 1.010/25/18Disappointed that I placed an order online and when I showed up in the restaurant to pick it up 20 minutes later (my quoted time to pick up) I had to wait an ADDITIONAL 15 minutes for my order because it was not ready! This was not a busy time (weekday at 10:20am) and I was on my lunch break- wasted it waiting for an order that should have been ready. I am guessing no one got the order from online until I showed up to pick it up and then they scrambled to make it! This is not the first time I have had poor service from this Denny's...
- Rating 3.010/25/18Order was made correctly. But must have gotten done earlier than the site said because, I was actually a little early but the food wasn’t very hot at all. Even the cheese on the burger wasn’t melted.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Wonderful place to eat, the food is great and the prices are within my extremely tight budget. LOVE IT!!
- Rating 5.09/28/18I walked in and waited at the desk for someone to come up. When a guy came to the counter, he had my online order in hand. It's like he automatically knew I was up there. Not sure how he saw me but they did a great job. Everything I ordered was there and everything looked great! The pancakes tasted like cake... yummy!
- Rating 4.09/6/18Food was good but website doesn't list everything available that
I wanted but was told I could get when I picked up.
- Rating 4.08/28/18Good food and pretty good service they always seem to be short-staffed so service could be sketchy but the girls do try
- Rating 4.07/31/18Great job the eggs were a little over done but other than that it was yummy
- Rating 2.07/30/18I ordered my food for a cetain time. I left with it 20 minutes after that. Part of my order was apparently not started. My first experience was an incomplete order. This time my order was complete. However, the item not started (puppies) was burned. I am not one to complain lightly but my experience to date is not so great.
- Rating 5.04/10/18👍🏽
- Rating 1.03/26/18Food is never ready on time. I’ve ordered online twice. Both times the food wasn’t that great (usually very soggy) I always have to wait even though I order online at low volume times. Staff acts super confused about online orders and how to process them. Most likely won’t be ordering again.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Always love Dennys take out. Fast, hot, always on time, and always tasty
- Rating 3.03/15/18Not a single employee was in sight when we went to get the food. We were missing onion rings. Staff not friendly
- Rating 3.01/31/18The food was good; just seems like it was a much smaller portion for carry out than would have been if I ate it there.
- Rating 5.01/18/18My order was made correctly and quick. Not to mention delicious! Everyone was very nice too.
- Rating 5.011/30/17I had not been in a Denny's in quite a while. There were no Denny's close to where I lived prior to moving to Kalamazoo. The food and service were excellent. Looking forward to going again and again and again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Aimee is the best server! And sue is a very polite manager! Will definitely return
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great service, food and prices.
- Rating 5.011/8/17The food was great, the service was friendly and my order was made quickly
- Rating 2.010/10/17Was disappointed for the first time with my order. First it wasn’t ready in the time it was supposed to be. Secondly when I got it home it was wrong.and due to having a food allergy I had to give my entree to someone else and was left with the fries. Was not worth driving all the way back. Third the portion of fries was way undersized. I’ve used online ordering many times this one was disappointing.