Denny’s Cork Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cork Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cork Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/6/18Food was good but website doesn't list everything available that
I wanted but was told I could get when I picked up.
- Rating 4.08/28/18Good food and pretty good service they always seem to be short-staffed so service could be sketchy but the girls do try
- Rating 4.07/31/18Great job the eggs were a little over done but other than that it was yummy
- Rating 2.07/30/18I ordered my food for a cetain time. I left with it 20 minutes after that. Part of my order was apparently not started. My first experience was an incomplete order. This time my order was complete. However, the item not started (puppies) was burned. I am not one to complain lightly but my experience to date is not so great.
- Rating 5.04/10/18👍🏽
- Rating 1.03/26/18Food is never ready on time. I’ve ordered online twice. Both times the food wasn’t that great (usually very soggy) I always have to wait even though I order online at low volume times. Staff acts super confused about online orders and how to process them. Most likely won’t be ordering again.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Always love Dennys take out. Fast, hot, always on time, and always tasty
- Rating 3.03/15/18Not a single employee was in sight when we went to get the food. We were missing onion rings. Staff not friendly
- Rating 3.01/31/18The food was good; just seems like it was a much smaller portion for carry out than would have been if I ate it there.
- Rating 5.01/18/18My order was made correctly and quick. Not to mention delicious! Everyone was very nice too.
- Rating 5.011/30/17I had not been in a Denny's in quite a while. There were no Denny's close to where I lived prior to moving to Kalamazoo. The food and service were excellent. Looking forward to going again and again and again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Aimee is the best server! And sue is a very polite manager! Will definitely return
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great service, food and prices.
- Rating 5.011/8/17The food was great, the service was friendly and my order was made quickly
- Rating 2.010/10/17Was disappointed for the first time with my order. First it wasn’t ready in the time it was supposed to be. Secondly when I got it home it was wrong.and due to having a food allergy I had to give my entree to someone else and was left with the fries. Was not worth driving all the way back. Third the portion of fries was way undersized. I’ve used online ordering many times this one was disappointing.
- Rating 4.010/2/17The only reason I'm not leaving 5 stars is because someone forgot to add cheese to my hashbrowns - which I specifically ordered. Other than that, everything was good.
- Rating 4.09/6/17Dennys is one of my favorite choices for getting a hamburger, they are better than a lot of the burger joints in this area. Have also really enjoyed the crazy spicy breakfast if your looking for spice look no further.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Very pleased with the food and the service.