Denny’s Cork Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Cork Street
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Cork Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/30/17I had not been in a Denny's in quite a while. There were no Denny's close to where I lived prior to moving to Kalamazoo. The food and service were excellent. Looking forward to going again and again and again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Aimee is the best server! And sue is a very polite manager! Will definitely return
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great service, food and prices.
- Rating 5.011/8/17The food was great, the service was friendly and my order was made quickly
- Rating 2.010/10/17Was disappointed for the first time with my order. First it wasn’t ready in the time it was supposed to be. Secondly when I got it home it was wrong.and due to having a food allergy I had to give my entree to someone else and was left with the fries. Was not worth driving all the way back. Third the portion of fries was way undersized. I’ve used online ordering many times this one was disappointing.
- Rating 4.010/2/17The only reason I'm not leaving 5 stars is because someone forgot to add cheese to my hashbrowns - which I specifically ordered. Other than that, everything was good.