Denny’s W. Saginaw Highway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Saginaw Highway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Saginaw Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/31/18Online ordering is great, I love this feature, but it doesn't allow modification to orders. Example: I ordered the $5.99 SLAM special. I prefer turkey bacon crisp instead of regular bacon & sausage and I prefer the hash browns to be crisp on the outside, however, I had to abbreviate my wishes for the turkey bacon (which the staff interpreted correctly), but was not allowed enough space/characters to request crisp hash browns. Nor is there a list of the items to be able to customize them. i.e.: delete, well done, crisp, replace with, add cheese, remove cheese, etc. And I couldn't request "no syrup". I use sugar free so I used my own at home.
- Rating 4.07/16/18The waitress Sarah was delightful. the pancakes were bland like they needed a little salt or vanilla. My son liked the chicken fried steak. loved the mashed potato's. Since you use red skin.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Everthing was good but the eggs i ask for over easy n they came out over hard.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Ordered a couple of times for a friend... Was great that I could order and pay online and he could just go pick up. Best Denny's experience ever. Thanks!
- Rating 2.03/26/18I order it it says 20 mins to pick up and it still took about 40 more minutes after i got there after the 20 ninutes when i place the order. And then it took another 10 ninutes to make a 3 shakes. Last two times i irder offline it takes over hour to get my foid and drinks. I never thought bad about your guys service but lately ut been way longer then 20 minutes or hour to get my take out. And ppl who cone into the resturant after am waiting place their order and get their stuff before i get mine. Why that?
- Rating 4.03/19/18Awesome burgers...grilled sandwiches just need to be grilled on both sides :)
- Rating 5.03/6/18I really appreciate all of them there..
- Rating 4.02/28/18The online ordering was easy and efficient the problem was that the online ordering quoted 20 minutes and the order will be ready for pickup and when my husband got to the store at the correct time he had to wait over 30 minutes to receive the order because it was not prepared.
- Rating 3.02/24/18We frequently order take out using the app. It is a hit or miss. It is either really good or they mess up the order somehow. Never know which one you are going to get.
- Rating 5.02/20/18I was never disappointed great service and great food
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food, great service!
- Rating 5.01/10/18My food was great.
- Rating 3.011/8/17Always really busy but friendly
- Rating 1.09/20/17I ordered a T bone steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes, there wasn't a place by the steak to choose how I wanted it cooked so I put it in the special instructions, medium rare. The steak was well done and the broccoli was a dried out mess. I will give 1 star because they gave me a refund.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Our service was great and food was amazing. Thank you 😀
- Rating 3.09/5/17Great food...not so great service tho.
- Rating 3.09/5/17Always at least double the time I am told. Food us good, and servers attitudes are great!
- Rating 5.08/29/17Very convenient and tasty