Denny’s Green Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Green Street
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Green Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/31/18We have been unhappy with the service at our local restaurant. With bearly any customers in lobby wait was long over an hour and we had to fetch a waitress when service was needing them on top of that the presentation of our food was horrible to say the least foolish for coming there with my family I could have done that at home! Next I tried ordering online right before my wife got off at 11pm she could pick up on the way home, again I called my wife 11:44 pm wondering if she was ok and again lobby is as it was when we dined in she had to wait over an hour! And when she got home the order was screwed up! I know they can do better over the prior to reopening I’ve seen packed house and got better service! Hope things get better I’m questioning whether we’ll be dining or ordering online again!
- Rating 5.03/14/18I placed a carryout order using the Denny's app. My food was hot and ready on time and well packaged with napkins, utensils and side items.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Thx
- Rating 4.01/21/18Food was ready when I arrived
- Rating 5.012/30/17Very good service and food.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Food was great. The first time I used the service though the order didn't go through even though the app said it did.
- Rating 3.09/20/17Didn't receive everything I ordered but what I did get was great
- Rating 2.08/28/17the food is good. But I ask for no egg on moonovermyhammy so it wont make waste because i dont like eggs .I order it on line and put no egg and want it to go they got it all right except for they left the egg on it and it was also on the recite as well