Denny’s Gratiot Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gratiot Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gratiot Ave.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19The food is excellent. I can’t believe the prices.
- Rating 3.04/3/19Food is good however Very short staffed. Hostess and waitresses always look over whelmed
- Rating 5.012/27/18Everything was excellent - will always be my place of dining.
- Rating 4.012/4/18The food was ready when they said it would be ready, it was hot and cooked the way I ordered it. I will definitely be returning in the near future.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Ordering online is a breeze. Will continue to do so.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Waited 10 minutes before there was a hostess to cash my online order out .
- Rating 3.09/25/18My food was good. However would have been better if not delivered cold by grubhub
- Rating 1.08/28/18Instant potatoes and not smashed red skins the consistency of potato soup with the pot roast
- Rating 4.08/14/18The hashbrowns were cold and i needed more butter other wise it was wonderful!
- Rating 1.07/31/18I ordered the pot roast dinner with broccoli and smashed red potatoes? Broccoli tasted like soap water and I was given instant potatoes that was watered down that might as well been potato soup called the number listed to complain and it went to voice mail, will not be returning
- Rating 1.06/26/18Worst sandwich from a dennys ever
- Rating 5.04/3/18Love the food, stays fresh and food doesn’t get soggy. Overall I had a great experience!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Service was excellent
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast service great food.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Loving Dennys On Demand. Exclusive offers rule! Keep em coming!
- Rating 1.03/19/18If I could leave 0 stars I would. I’ll never go to this location again! I was forced to place my order online since every time I tried calling the line just kept ringing. Yet, after placing my order I got a call right away [from the exact phone number I tried calling numerous times, seconds prior] saying they didn’t have half of my order. When I asked how to get a refund since I ordered online, the person unprofessionally said “idk”. I ignored it and just went inside to make adjustments to my order, since clearly the lady on the phone was no help. Finally when I get my order, it looked like it had been thrown together. The bread that I originally ordered, they were out of. The sandwhich looked like someone stepped on it. It was disgusting. I ordered the club a few weeks prior and it was really good and looked nothing like what I ordered the second time. Oh and when the manager walked out to hand me my food she was wearing yoga pants with her stomach hanging out....oh and the lady who rung me up kept shouting across the restaurant. Never in my life have I experienced such a unprofessional establishment. If I were the owner of Denny’s, I’d be embarrassed to have those employees representing my company. I’ve made sure to tell everyone I know to never go there.
- Rating 5.03/17/18Mobile ordering has made my trips home from work a breeze for breakfast.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The place small bad the food was nasty
- Rating 4.02/20/18Ordered takeout...it was good!
- Rating 2.08/17/17My order was late, and the store did not seem busy. (Only about 4 tables were occupied.) They also forgot my silverware and napkins, and when I went back in to get them, the employees did not apologize for the issue nor the wait. I hope every Denny's isn't like this.