For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tittabawassee
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tittabawassee
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18everything was cold & I came a couple mins before it should have been ready. maybe call the customer if it is done before the timeframe given.
- Rating 1.03/28/18I waited over an hour and a half in total for my order even though it was said to be done in 20 minutes or less. My food was cold when given to me. Both meals were the same yet very inconsistent in appearance, and portion size. My eggs were overcooked and the inside itself was so packed that I had to wait an additional 20 minutes to even get to the front counter. It was very frustrating.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Always good service!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service!
- Rating 3.02/27/18Probably won't eat here again if I can't sit down and make sure the food is done right before I leave.
Normally, I'm happy with my experiences with Denny's (it's my favorite breakfast spot!) However, a couple coworkers and I ordered breakfast online and picked it up. We got back to work to discover that all of our pancakes were under-cooked with batter in the middle still, the bacon was cold by the time we walked from building to car, and an order of hash browns was missing despite the guarantee from the waitress that they would be in a compartment under the pancakes- they weren't.
- Rating 4.01/31/18My sausages were cold but the rest of my meal was amazing!! Definitely using this online ordering more often for chocolate chip pancakes! My husband loved his salad as well!! Keep up the good work!
- Rating 1.01/24/18I was charged 3 times on my card, the issue was resolved but I didn't get an apology or any kind of sympathy. Had to wait 2 days for the money to go back on my card.
- Rating 4.01/2/18The "To Go" containers with the large holes in the cover do not keep the food hot/warm.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Fast and great service.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Really enjoy the friendly service
- Rating 5.012/12/17Go to eat there 1 or 2 times a week. The 3rd shift crew is very friendly and the food is always perfect. 5/5, see you Thursday!
- Rating 4.010/17/17Service is always amazing! Great staff members. Wish you could get the cheddar tots came without bacon but oh well.
- Rating 2.08/28/17I ordered 5 meals online and only received 2. The order was all messed up even after sending my son back. I was still missing items