Denny’s Eureka Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Eureka Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Eureka Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food! Fast delivery.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Our Thanksgiving plans fell through at the last possible second, and without transportation, we were ready for a depressing holiday. But Denny's not only cooked a great family Thanksgiving dinner, but they delivered it to the house! The food was great, and they thought of everything: plates, utensils, serving utensils, all of it!
- Rating 1.011/6/18The worst carry out I ever had! Food was cold! And tasted old.
- Rating 3.09/1/17Overall a neutral rating. We've been visiting like once to a few times a month for the last few years (we live literally down the street). The first few visits were great, the service and food we received set the bar of expectations high for all future visits. Now all we do with each new visit, is try to relive the fading memories of the excellence we experienced at the beginning. Then we started ordering to-go, and it was hit or miss. Incorrect orders, missing food in the order, or the food was clearly not fresh (I'm thinking of a particularly lukewarm pot roast meal). Recently, we experienced the convenience of making a few orders through the Denny's app, and they took it away less than 2 months later at this location. Normally whenever we would call this location, we would either receive a busy signal or our call would go unanswered. We only come in now for the convenience of 24 hours, due to my work schedule.