Denny’s Traverse City
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Traverse City
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Traverse City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18They made my food the special way I ordered it. Thank yall
- Rating 5.08/7/18I absolutely love the Mobil order option from Denny’s, always on time and ready to go when I show up! Orders are always accurate and made exactly as ordered. Great staff and leadership at this location. Thanks for the great eats guys!
- Rating 5.03/26/18I have ordered online four times and eaten in the restaurant at least 20 times and I can safely say that this place is awesome! My wife and I usually order breakfast, but I have also ordered different burgers and such too. We have never have a bad meal and the service is always outstanding!
- Rating 2.01/25/18I'm disappointed with my to go orders every time. You ALWAYS forget something! This time it was a kids meal. Everyone else's food got cold while we drove 15 mins back to pick it up. And were offered free milkshakes (that would have melted before we made it home) for the inconvenience. Think we might stick to Bob Evans from here on out
- Rating 5.011/28/17Little to say except, very good food ready when they say it will be and hot not cold as if it was sitting around
- Rating 5.010/2/17Dine in and order online. Both provided great, quick service and excellent value. Staff was very welcoming and courteous.
- Rating 2.08/10/17Good food. The sauce for the onion rings and seasoned fries were not included with either appetizer. Toast was not included with steak and eggs meal. Asked to minus the pepper sauce on the spicy chicken skillet and to put the cheese queso on both sides. Received the pepper sauce anyways. Every order had something wrong with it.