Denny’s 44th St SW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 44th St SW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 44th St SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/4/18Terrible experience. Me and my fiancé both had the T-Mobile Tuesday promo for $1 pancakes. Mine processed online while my fiancé’s did not, it said to call the store.
So I arrive at the store to pick up my order, here is how the conversation went:
Cashier: “do you have a to go order?”
Me: “yes, just pumpkin spice pancakes”
Cashier: (calls the manager)
Manager politely asks: “is this for a T-Mobile Tuesday promo?”
Manager in a rude loud voice: “WE ACTHALLY DONT HONOR THAT PROMOTION”
Who asked you if you honor a promotion or not?? I simply came to pick up MY order that I paid for online already. I didn’t dare mention the error my fiancé got, because at that point I didn’t even care about the second order, it was t worth the argument when the manager came off that rude.
Me: “I paid for the order online... here is the receipt”
I made you look stupid because you tried lying to my face that you didn’t honor that promotion in a RUDE way, I bet it was nice when you had to go give me my order that I paid for.
This happened on Nov 29th. Order placed at 6:05pm and I arrived at approximately 6:20pm.
I’ll never be stopping at this location again until you get rid of this manager. The managers job is to be the main backbone between your employees and customers, listening to both sides and not taking in stereotype assumptions. Good luck with the rest of your career lady.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Very good food
- Rating 1.011/13/18I ordered online and it said it would be ready in about 15 minutes. I got there about 10 minutes later than that, and still had to wait for another half an hour. What's the point of ordering ahead if they don't even try to have it ready? Very dissatisfied with the long wait. And I only live 10 minutes from there and the food was already cold by the time I got home.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Perfect!
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was good. Pick up was kind of chaotic. Had 2 drivers from Uber and Grubhub trying to get their orders plus guests waiting to be seated in the same tiny lobby. Hostess tried her best to accommodate us all. I just wish online and pickup orders were in a larger space. Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.08/15/18I have ordered To Go Pick Up orders twice now and each time my food was ready when it stated it would be. The food was delicious and everything was correct in our order. Definitely eill be utilizing this more frequently.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I went in to pickup a to go order. It took several minutes for the servers to acknowledge me. They weren’t friendly at all. Then I had to wait 15 minutes for them to prepare my shake. They didn’t apologize at all. I got home and there was no vegetable with my entree, which I had ordered. Terrible service
- Rating 1.07/11/18Shake machine broke and never received my refund as promised
- Rating 2.07/3/18I love being able to order online , but every time I've done this there has been something missing from my order .
- Rating 5.07/3/18great food and great service every time
- Rating 5.04/26/18I love the kids eat free and the birthday bonus. Still a great value after all these years.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Very fast and without any problems. Thank you
- Rating 5.03/6/18ALWAYS GREAT!
- Rating 1.03/6/18No rice was added to my orders and they gave me a carton box for take out when I have ordered the same meal and was never given such a little amount of food not in that box. Called and they were rude about it.
- Rating 4.02/27/18The first online order was not pleasant. The new manager a week later went out of the way to make my next order correct. Two thumbs up on the new management!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Not only was I promptly greeted by the staff, for the most part they were all very friendly. No complaints, and my food was on time and tasted great.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Program is so new that everyone is getting used to it. The food was hot and packaged well. Completed on time too.Only change I didn't like is when they changed their to go containers. I liked the round recyclable containers not the styrofoam. Good food.
- Rating 1.011/28/17This was a terrible experience. My order was about 45 minutes late, and the hostess told me it had been sitting there and someone missed it. Everything was cold and disgusting. She refused to apologize either saying bad service was ok because it was Black Friday. No manager was in sight either. I only ordered online because the server at the table was at never got to me at all. It seems nobody here really cares about customers. I've reached out multiple times on Facebook, and nobody responded.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Loved my food it was great
- Rating 1.09/19/17They got something on my order wrong.