Denny’s 44th St SW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 44th St SW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 44th St SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/15/18I have ordered To Go Pick Up orders twice now and each time my food was ready when it stated it would be. The food was delicious and everything was correct in our order. Definitely eill be utilizing this more frequently.
- Rating 1.08/7/18I went in to pickup a to go order. It took several minutes for the servers to acknowledge me. They weren’t friendly at all. Then I had to wait 15 minutes for them to prepare my shake. They didn’t apologize at all. I got home and there was no vegetable with my entree, which I had ordered. Terrible service
- Rating 1.07/11/18Shake machine broke and never received my refund as promised
- Rating 2.07/3/18I love being able to order online , but every time I've done this there has been something missing from my order .
- Rating 5.07/3/18great food and great service every time
- Rating 5.04/26/18I love the kids eat free and the birthday bonus. Still a great value after all these years.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Very fast and without any problems. Thank you
- Rating 5.03/6/18ALWAYS GREAT!
- Rating 1.03/6/18No rice was added to my orders and they gave me a carton box for take out when I have ordered the same meal and was never given such a little amount of food not in that box. Called and they were rude about it.
- Rating 4.02/27/18The first online order was not pleasant. The new manager a week later went out of the way to make my next order correct. Two thumbs up on the new management!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Not only was I promptly greeted by the staff, for the most part they were all very friendly. No complaints, and my food was on time and tasted great.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Program is so new that everyone is getting used to it. The food was hot and packaged well. Completed on time too.Only change I didn't like is when they changed their to go containers. I liked the round recyclable containers not the styrofoam. Good food.
- Rating 1.011/28/17This was a terrible experience. My order was about 45 minutes late, and the hostess told me it had been sitting there and someone missed it. Everything was cold and disgusting. She refused to apologize either saying bad service was ok because it was Black Friday. No manager was in sight either. I only ordered online because the server at the table was at never got to me at all. It seems nobody here really cares about customers. I've reached out multiple times on Facebook, and nobody responded.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Loved my food it was great
- Rating 1.09/19/17They got something on my order wrong.
- Rating 1.09/10/17The eggs were runny, apple pie crisp was horrible, t-bone got my son sick, I still will come for the breakfast, but I think the cooks need to do a better job at their craft.
- Rating 3.09/6/17I placed a pick up order through the online feature. I ordered a burger that has sliced avocado on it. I waited the 20 minutes to pick my food up and upon arrival it is not ready. They were not busy inside so I am unsure what the extra 10 minute wait was for. When my burger is brought to me I am told the avocados were not ripe so my burger was without avocado. That is the only reason I ordered this burger was for the avocado. Maybe they should have let me know before bringing me the food as I would have ordered something different.
- Rating 2.09/5/17Takes 30 minutes after you food is supposed to be done on a Togo order