Denny’s University Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s University Drive
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s University Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/17/18I'm a night owl and sometimes order to go to late nights supplement my binging of b horror movies and playing guitar to black sabbath records. The food is either always ready to go or coming out of the oven when I arrive, and I really can't complain. I appreciate the niceness of the hosts, even though I order to go purely because I dont want to tip.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I ordered a Build Your Own Grand Slam. My food was received cold and the Hearty 9 Grain Pancakes were burnt. Those pancakes should've never left the kitchen. This experience was very disappointing. I've never had an issue with the food quality at Denny's until now.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Service was good however they need to check and see that that have online orders better. It's new so I'm not upset but needs improvement for the future.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Excellent
- Rating 3.03/19/18it was good except my yolks were broken and I need the yolk to eat eggs
otherwise it was good
- Rating 5.03/6/18Our servers never fail to make us feel appreciated and important! Fantastic food always!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service.
- Rating 5.02/28/18My Denny’s never fails to amaze us with the perfect food, and timing! Their eggs are always the way we like them, and all the servers are so nice and genuine!!!! Definitely suggest to everyone who loves good, fast food and service!
- Rating 2.02/20/18Service was great. Food was crap. Dont know how long it will be before I eat at dennys again :(
- Rating 5.02/20/18On line order was a challenge. Restaurant service was outstanding!!!!
- Rating 5.010/29/17Very good food and fast service when picking up my order. I enjoy getting my food to go here and dining in when I can.
- Rating 1.010/17/17When I got to the restaurant they staff ignored me for about 15 mins until I got someone’s attention and told them I’m waiting to pick up my order. Then another 15 mins later I finally get my order. I asked for jelly and the lady rolled her eyes and grabbed me some jelly and she said “Is that all?” And walked off without saying anything else or waiting for a response from me. The steak was not cooked to my specifications. My hash browns were burnt. I unfortunately will not be going back to location again. This is the 2 horrible experience I’ve had here recently.
- Rating 5.010/3/17Dennys on Demand is awesome. Order online and P/U in 20 minutes. Same menu items. Cheaper than bringing the kids to McDonald's.
- Rating 5.09/26/17Food and Service was great
- Rating 5.08/17/17Great food and service.