Denny’s E 78th St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 78th St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 78th St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/21/19The food was good, as it is when eating in the restaurant. It was delivered quickly. The omelet was large enough that my wife had enough for two meals and it was just as good the next day according to her.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great and friendly staff. Great price for a double cheeseburger compared to other fast food stops.
- Rating 3.011/14/18Food was great, as usual! First time for delivery. Delivery driver was a bit rude, and didn't get my pancakes or receipt, but I would order again.
- Rating 3.08/8/1813 email messages in one day to leave a review is a little excessive..
As for the food I had ordered the eggs in a basket were over cooked.
- Rating 3.07/16/18The chicken tenders were disgusting, I can't eat them from anywhere now.
- Rating 1.06/26/18The last 2 orders I’ve had with Denny’s were terrible, to the point I’ve now twice paid for extra food and not received it even when asking about it to the staff.
- Rating 2.012/14/17the store ran out of to go containers for sauce. i had to fight to get sauce and still hardly got any. and this was on a to go order i placed online. i am not a big fan of this location, only reason i go is because its close to my house. Burnsville location off of burnsville PKWY does a great job.
- Rating 5.012/6/17Thanks for the special order! It was perfect!!!
- Rating 1.011/4/17We did an online order to the Denny's connected to our hotel. We waited the suggested time for the order to be made then walked down to pick it up. When I arrived at the hostess stand and said I was there to pick up the order I found that it was not turned in yet to the cook. She said they would rush the order and it would be just a few minutes. About 7 minutes later she came to me and said that they were unable to make the milkshakes because there machine had broken the day before and the parts did not come in so the whole order was cancelled. When I asked for a refund they said they could not give one because I did a online order and only corporate could give me a refund. Totally ridiculous all they had to do was give me a refund from the register and let the online charge to go through. This is a poor customer satisfaction action. The manager Mo said he promised he would take care of this since I was flying out the next day. It was never taken care of and after 1 and a half months I had to have my credit card company take care of it.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love the food!
- Rating 5.09/20/17Great!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Prompt and knowledgeable with my to go order.