Denny’s E Lake St
|Monday - Thursday|
6:00 AM - 1:00 AM
|Friday - Saturday|
Open 24 Hours
6:00 AM - 1:00 AM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Lake St
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Lake St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18They need to make sure that everything that is supposed to be delivered arrives. I have had a few orders that were missing sauces. The food that i did receive was great. They do have awesome food!!!
- Rating 5.010/10/18I ordered my food online for pick up. Food was ready and correct when I got there. Was in & out in less than 1 minute.
- Rating 3.010/3/18My first order was not right. I ordered 2 milkshakes and was told that that the machine was down and that the amount would be refunded. I am STILL waiting for that refund. WHERE IS MY REFUND?
- Rating 3.09/11/18The food was great but my order was not complete because an item was no longer available on the menu and there was no manager to refund or replace this item. I was told to come back tomorrow when a manager was available for a refund. I also ordered online and waited an extra 20 minutes passed the time given on the pick up.
- Rating 4.08/28/18The breakfast meal was good. But the eggs with cheese, were really hard scrambled and I was unable to eat them. Next time I won't get eggs.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Denny's used to be my fave place but the food nowadays taste like "plastic". What happened? :'(
- Rating 5.07/3/18Did an amazing job of having my food ready for me when I came in to pick it up. The staff was friendly.
- Rating 4.06/26/1890% of the time I order a pickup order. The food is good. I only had one instance where the order wasn't correct but the amazing staff fixed the order immediately. Friendly staff, however they are understaffed.
- Rating 5.03/6/18The service is all good for me. I have been going here since the early 2000's and have had no problem with my food or service. I appreciate the way they can take care of a customer. And I love the remodeling too.
- Rating 1.02/27/18We ordered food from bitesquad Hostess or person who answered the phone said our order was not there however it was sitting there for 20 minutes it was so cold when we got it and 40 minutes late will never do this again
- Rating 5.01/30/18My breakfast was very good. I had the banana caramel sauce on pancakes meal. This Denny's is always clean and the staff is so nice whenever I go there.
- Rating 1.01/11/18I dont want to leave any stars Manager was kind I was next in line he decided to help other people before me..When I told him I had an online order he went to go check then disappeared didn't come back to tell me anything but walked past me to go smoke. I was in the store for almost 30 mins food was also not hot and not cooked well...
- Rating 2.01/3/18The two stars is only due to an awesome and friendly staff. We have been disappointed with several of our most recent orders and it is taking forever to find someone who cares about the consistently incorrect orders. We have been working with a customer service representative since last week but so far, no effort has been made to correct the problems. I would never recommend this location to anyone else and, as I live at the neighboring hotel, I am asked to recommend a good place to eat several times a day, every day. I stopped sending anyone to Denny's a while ago and I caution against it regularly. I saved pics of our most recent bad experience and I assure you that no guest we show them to will be giving you their business, either.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I already sent in a complaint.. But they just apologized and said “sorry and we hope you try Denny’s again”. What is that? Anyways. I ordered online and it told me to come pick up in 30mins. I drive 30mins to pick it up only to be told it will take another 40mins for my food to be ready?! I was quite upset. That should be something that is put into the online order “experiencing high volume of online orders may take an additional........” So on and so forth.. My food also came out cold and wasn’t very good... With that said I will never order from another Denny’s!
- Rating 1.010/26/17Horrible order was wrong ! The hostess did not greet us ! She never went and checked on our order ! We had to get someone else attention to go get our order! Our food was barely warm! We placed our order online said it would be ready in 15 mins! Ended up waiting 40 plus!
- Rating 5.08/29/17My burger was excellent - Awesome ! The wait staff was thoughtful and courteous.