Denny’s S. Broadway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Broadway
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Broadway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/24/18Poor service, cold food. Dirty establishment, rude staff. No one answered call of complaint, regarding pickup order
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great service
- Rating 5.04/10/18Staff is always friendly and quick
- Rating 2.03/26/18It was busy that day granted but, I was their for a pick up and it took awhile. To many people trying to do one person maybe 2 person job. And one person on the phone walking around in the southside of the store and I was their for 10 mins .
- Rating 5.03/20/18Every time I place a order it’s ready when I arrive, always friendly and nice thank you
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great good and service
- Rating 1.01/30/18We got food to go. We live about 5 minutes away. Food was super over cooked and cold. My eggs that were ordered over easy were hard and brown on the bottom. Hash browns were disgusting. Felt like plastic. My husband got a club sandwich. No mayo, nothing. Ham, turkey, lettuce and tomato on burned bread. Never had such a disappointing experience. Only reason I gave a star at all was because my pancakes were decent. Super disappointing overall
- Rating 1.01/23/18Food was not satisfactory, cold and overcooked. Very disappointing. Staff was rude, and appeared short staffed, very unprofessional.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.012/19/17My recent order was excellent I have found using the app and picking up my breakfast at Denny's has been great
- Rating 5.08/28/17Denny's is great to pickup a skillet when I am busy
- Rating 5.08/17/17The breakfast menu is excellent I love the skillet breakfasts