Denny’s 17th Avenue NW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 17th Avenue NW
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 17th Avenue NW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18This was the first time I used the online ordering feature and I was impressed with how easy it was to use. The waitress made sure I had napkins, condiments, and utensils prior to me leaving. The food was hot and delicious. Great service!
- Rating 4.07/11/18Food was good. Online ordering super easy but stinks my drinks were forgotten. My husband Picked up my food but the server never gave him the drinks so he left not knowing until he came home and had to go back.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Our last experience at Denny's was bad. It was my birthday had to wait on my to go order and they forgot an item too. So had to wait another ten minutes and only got offered pop while I waited . Should have gotten my meal free!
- Rating 2.03/26/18My food was super cold and didn't come with napkins/utensils
- Rating 1.03/19/18I came in with a coupon from the south store and they would not take it, I will not go there again
- Rating 1.03/14/18The quick and simple ordering process you offer online is great. Generally speaking we always receive great food. However, this past time ordering the food was sub-par. My wife's food didn't seem to be seasoned and was rather bland. The eggs I had ordered were not cook through. I called and made mention of the eggs. The response I received was incorrect, telling me that the eggs are supposed to be cooked like that and the whites were supposed to be runny as well as the yolk. Not impressed whatsoever.
- Rating 2.012/27/17the breakfast food is always great, however anything else I would probably pass on, had chicken that was very undercooked😭
- Rating 5.010/26/17Online ordering is great. The few times I've done it, the order was ready on time and it was great. Not hot when I get home, but that's my problem. Thanks.
- Rating 4.010/10/17It was very easy to order, but I had a special requirement that wasn't met. I wish the order was delivered the same way that at the store, because all the sauces were in a container, so I had to add them myself, what made my experience a little bit inconvenient and frustrating because I was expecting to have the food the same exact way that I had at the restaurant.
- Rating 5.09/15/17Love that they have online ordering & that we have one on the North side of town!