Denny’s Saint Paul
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Saint Paul
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Saint Paul
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/25/18I ordered Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancake and I received some regular pancakes.
- Rating 5.012/18/18The lady that was working was wonderful. I loved her. And food was delicious
- Rating 2.011/6/18I was not pleased with the service I received here. Me and my son sat and waited 30 mins after our orders was place to for the waitress to come back and say the order did not go thru. We've already been sitting there for 30 mins waiting on food then had to wait more. The food was rushed my eggs were not cooked like I requested and my son pancakes were burnt and the waitress stressed it was the chocolate they tasted burnt to me.
- Rating 4.010/30/18We always love our food from Dennys but last time the hamburger was all broken apart and falling all over like it had been dropped or something. It wasn't one whole hamburger patty. And then the fries were cold also. I asked for extra mustard, ketchup and pickle and did not get any of them. I know it was real busy when I went to pick it up so maybe that had something to do with it.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food was great. Hot and fresh. Will order again. Loved it
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was absolutely delicious. We order for work and everyone was happy with their order. Very friendly staff. I will be back.
- Rating 1.09/6/18OK I want to say Dennys is one of my favorite favorite restaurants since I was a little girl because they're the only restaurant they have a Superbird last three times I have came to this Denny's it's supposed to be a brand new Denny's it is ran down has so many on this people standing outside of it asking for money and we ordered like six dinners and didn't get 3 my meals and plus we had to sit there and wait for food for about almost 2 hours it is so ridiculous.
- Rating 2.08/7/18While th food tasted good, they forgot some
Of our order, we were already home when realized and weren’t going to go all the way back.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Good food, could use friendlier staff
- Rating 5.07/24/18Thanks
- Rating 1.07/16/18The last time I went to Denny. I ordered the crazy skillet with no sausage and the nacho tater tot with no bacon to go. Spent $21 went home later to find out there was sausage in my skillet and bacon in my tater tots. Had to throw it away.
- Rating 1.07/12/18It took 5 days for me to finally be able to speak with the general manager for my refund and when I spoke wi5h him he sounded rushed, he was sighing deeply like he didn’t want to talk to me and then tried to blame the lady that I’d talked to each time I called. She took down my information 3 times for him to refund my money and call me back and his excuse was he didn’t remember because he was smoking. I will never again order anything from this location as long as he is there. Just truly poor customer service.