Denny’s Saint Paul
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Saint Paul
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Saint Paul
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food was great. Hot and fresh. Will order again. Loved it
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was absolutely delicious. We order for work and everyone was happy with their order. Very friendly staff. I will be back.
- Rating 1.09/6/18OK I want to say Dennys is one of my favorite favorite restaurants since I was a little girl because they're the only restaurant they have a Superbird last three times I have came to this Denny's it's supposed to be a brand new Denny's it is ran down has so many on this people standing outside of it asking for money and we ordered like six dinners and didn't get 3 my meals and plus we had to sit there and wait for food for about almost 2 hours it is so ridiculous.
- Rating 2.08/7/18While th food tasted good, they forgot some
Of our order, we were already home when realized and weren’t going to go all the way back.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Good food, could use friendlier staff
- Rating 5.07/24/18Thanks
- Rating 1.07/16/18The last time I went to Denny. I ordered the crazy skillet with no sausage and the nacho tater tot with no bacon to go. Spent $21 went home later to find out there was sausage in my skillet and bacon in my tater tots. Had to throw it away.
- Rating 1.07/12/18It took 5 days for me to finally be able to speak with the general manager for my refund and when I spoke wi5h him he sounded rushed, he was sighing deeply like he didn’t want to talk to me and then tried to blame the lady that I’d talked to each time I called. She took down my information 3 times for him to refund my money and call me back and his excuse was he didn’t remember because he was smoking. I will never again order anything from this location as long as he is there. Just truly poor customer service.